Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 2140 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Ddd said no one. I would trade Dawn of Chromatica for an album full of Honey Dijon mixes any day.

2. From the few snippets I've heard.... this is either gonna blow everyone away or suck the big one.

3. I figured Count Baldor had something to do with this remix considering how often Dorian co-produces with him, but Chris Greatti's inclusion is interesting. He's worked with YUNGBLUD and Poppy and...blink-182? fairly recently

dewzero likes this.
  4. The cover is great and much more of a gag than the original was. Ready for the ketamine-fried non-binary bleep bloop bangers of it all.

5. That cover screams "graphic design is my passion" and it's hideous. But, design is subjective, so, to each his own.

6. Isn’t the whole point of that meme making fun of something that is haphazardly thrown together that anyone can do? Not really getting that vibe at all. It’s pretty detailed and very well done.

7. The Free Woman snippet......
    [​IMG]

The complete 180 from the album version....I knew Rina/Clarence wouldn't disappoint omg.

YourLeadSinger and Trinu 3.0 like this.
  8. It's interesting how some producers are credited alongside the featured artists (Clarence Clarity, Musa Masa, A.G., Jimmy Edgar etc.) and some aren't (Count Baldor, Oscar Scheller on the Plastic Doll remix, Brabo on the Fun Tonight remix).

eatyourself and Andy French like this.
  9. Well I guess we know which camp you fall into sis! Dd

10. I love the cover, you heathens.

Sleepycat likes this.
  11. I think the cover matches the vibe of the this project to a tee considering it's essentially a (very chaotic) remix of the album cover, and has a lot of cool elements, but I cannot say that I enjoy looking at it.

sexercise, R92, Artangel and 3 others like this.
  12. It's in the same vein as the Bitch I'm Madonna single cover for me in that objectively, I know it's garish and ugly, but I also cannot help but appreciate the decision to put it out in the first place. Bold choices are sometimes also the most unpleasant ones, nn

myblood, Jwentz, eatyourself and 6 others like this.
  13. It’s probably just because those producers are bigger standalone names. Excited to hear the remix album though. Looks like it’s going to be good.

eatyourself and Andy French like this.
  14. I find it fascinatingly ugly-pretty (don’t sue me Tyra).

15. The cover looks like
    One of those tumours that grow teeth and hair (teratoma)

I’m in equal parts disgusted and excited to be finally getting a release date for this.

16. The Chromatica Era in a nutshell.

lushLuck and VivaForever like this.
  17. I'm on the floor help

18. Already losing my mind at this by the way

19. The cover is fab.

sesita, myblood, speedyboi and 7 others like this.
    dodoriazarbon and Trinu 3.0 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.