Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 2154 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I think the full mix is actually pretty good, but it’s so funny how they’ve only shared clips of the part where the track is complete chaos

tea, myblood, LPT and 17 others like this.
  2. The only thing that would make this week better would be if Miss Pop of Haus Blud let we the people have a go at the stems. Hearing the dry Sine vox in the clip Mood Killer posted has me tweaking again

3. Not the fan made 2011 'Dubstep Remix' edit.

Digital_Fossil and Dynamo like this.
  4. ...this will be a great reminder for me that most people don't, in fact, like pots-and-pans alternative electronic music nn I didn't even blink twice at that snippet, it sounds cool.

evilsin, Lander, myblood and 18 others like this.
  5. I like that Sine snippet, it sounds like a moment.

6. Acting like she dropped the “911” video last week

Mikal, myblood, GimmeWork and 7 others like this.
  7. In other news, this has decimated me

tea, Mr.Arroz, Jeppo and 17 others like this.
  8. It's giving

tea, thefaceofyou, myblood and 8 others like this.
  9. All those Blessed Madonna memes are so tired and way-off base. That DJ mix was actually well thought-out, crafted to perfection sample usage, and was actually innovative. Twitter gays just couldn't wrap their brain around the ACTUAL nostalgia. This is just noise.

speedyboi, Laurence, vendredi and 2 others like this.
  10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

evilsin, Mr.Arroz, papatrick and 23 others like this.
  11. More specifically the Sine remix. Other snippets sound great. I should've phrased that better.

Mr Blonde and Andy French like this.
  12. Sounds like I will be listening to the sine remix exactly once and quickly deleting.

13. The way this remix album is actually shaping up to be what I wanted from the original album.

14. Truth be told I'm not entirely sure how much I'll be using the Sine remix, and I'm a fan of most of the people involved. But like...I also can't not appreciate it for sheer ballsiness? The clips we've heard so far are honestly, truly reminding me a lot of late-aughts Skrillex right before he exploded in popularity and a little bit of the Goldfrapp remix of Judas pretentious gheighs don't @ me.

If some of you think this is noisy or too much you should just be thanking your lucky stars that GFOTY or Lil Mariko aren't involved nn

15. Sine already sounded like a messy remix so I expected nothing less than what's going on in that snippet.

16. Wait that rock-step in Sine. I live a bit. Maybe I won’t hate it y’all.

17. A bop though!

18. It just seems so steeped in irony that it's just not clicking for me especially with an embarrassingly earnest song like Sine. Even GFOTY would have been able to draw out some emotional aspect of the song rather than just making it as aggressive as possible dd.

(In fairness think I'm going to really fuck with the Lil Texas section.)

Mr Blonde and Andy French like this.
  19. DAMN I thought today was Thursday for a second and was like, ohp!!! Here she goes!

chriscrk likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.