Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 2155 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Oh no, I totally get that - I've had a difficult time connecting with a lot of Mood Killer's work for the last year or so for that very reason, and it took me a hot minute to fully wrap my head around what Dorian was trying to do with My Agenda. There are elements of it I enjoy (ironically, I think I like the parts we've heard with Chester's input more than anything else dd) and I still have mild PTSD from the early days of constant PC Music bashing on here so posts calling it "noise" just felt off to me nn and I think ultimately I'll like the sum of its parts.

huntypoo, dewzero and mindtrappa like this.
  2. Personally I'm the most excited for the Fun Tonight remix, for a lot of reasons. It is so ridiculously Brazilian, not just because of the instrumental, but because the very idea of taking an international song and remaking it in brega/forró/funk stylings in itself is a very Brazilian thing, something I grew up hearing on the radio and that kept going in the YouTube/meme era, so this is like... an officially sanctioned version of that kind of thing, kii. Add to that the fact that Pabllo is part of my generation, another queer kid who grew up looking up to Gaga as this distant goddess... it's all just very special to me.

evilsin, tea, Mr.Arroz and 34 others like this.
  3. Not sure any of it will top this for me

MrMannacroix and MC54 like this.
  4. Come on, Haus Labs Remix.

[​IMG]

5. 14 hours till it drops in my country hehe

6. Complaining about generational differences in attitudes about music while then finger-wagging like an old man about hyperpop....

7. I think both are going to have moments of brilliance and shit. Just like the dozens of other pop remix albums like Gaga’s, B In The Mix, etc.

8. So I'm not gonna lie, I'm not much of a remix/club mix person, but all of these clips have me perched. Some of them sound more like amplified/alternate versions of the originals which I'm so excited about.

nathanspears likes this.
  9. Okay but that second Sine clip sounds absolutely lit.

Tracy Jacks and spaceship like this.
  10. I mean, we did get the Free Woman stems as part of some GarageBand promo thing a month ago...

11. These are my favourite types of remixes, I can’t stand the ones where they just grab a generic “DJ beat” and shove a couple of lines from the song over it. I find them pointless.

MmmDani likes this.
  12. The Free Woman and Replay remixes sound massive!

13. I thought it had it but it was Zara’s Poster Girl “:(“

Poker Pro and Island like this.
  14. Perched for your reviews, my kiwi monsters!!!!

worldspice likes this.
  15. It's out in Samoa and Tonga, the liddos must be writing them up as we speak!
    [​IMG]

Sanctuary, Laurence and Posh Aloud like this.
  16. Can’t believe we’re finally gonna get the Clown Makeup Version of Babylon.

17. Not the liddos dddddddd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.