Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 2157 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Sine’s production changing every 15 seconds, I can’t. It’s crazy and I’m living for every bit of it.

oh my god it took the drum n bass ending and amplified it up to 11

Overdose, GLC and mindtrappa like this.
  2. The Plastic Doll remix. No words.

[​IMG]

GLC and Edu like this.
  3. When I thought the Honey Dijon remix of Free Woman was the definitive version of this song...
    Let me put some Haus Laboratories makeup.

[​IMG]

Edu and Secret like this.
  4. I'd rather MÉTELO be dry but at least SÁCALO I'm alive

[​IMG]

tea and Secret like this.
  5. Sam

Sam

The 2 new Babylon mixes are going to kill me off

6. Rina... The song is not even over and I'm already crying at the way she came in the verse.

7. Sam

Sam

I've only got the snippets but holy fuck the 911 remix

8. Even though the Enigma mix is probably the most generic club based mix of them all, it's still giving. The songs themselves as well as the elements of the stems that have been ripped out and repurposed are shining all over this project.

Sam likes this.
  9. I'm halfway through and boy oh boy this cigs poor wig.

[​IMG]

10. Sooo is it too early for the "this is her best album" posts

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

myblood likes this.
  11. 1000 Doves mix playing into the stadium next summer as an interlude with visuals like Gaga flying in space in the 2016 Intel commercial plays on the screens... I'm gonna collapse.

[​IMG]

It's almost giving the Put Your Paws Up interlude from Monster Ball 2.0.

12. The Sour Candy remix...
    [​IMG]

tea, Steve003, MmmDani and 8 others like this.
  13. The Free Woman remix finally lives up to the song’s massive and fierce and lethal and cunty potential. Rina bodied this.

evilsin, tea, RainOnFire and 16 others like this.
  14. The way the Babylon Haus Labs mix is worse than most of the fanmade versions dddddd

lushLuck, myblood and VitaminBee like this.
  15. It’s what the obnoxious cigs who have been begging for this for 2 years, deserve.

I haven’t even heard it in full yet and I can already tell from the snippet of Bree’s remix that she made the Meth Labs version obsolete.

Mr.Arroz, RainOnFire, Syzygyz and 8 others like this.
  16. I need to give the whole thing another listen before settling on how I feel about it, especially because the second half of remixes have really picked the whole thing up when I was feeling a bit whelmed before. But it's definitely interesting and adds new life to some stale ideas - I wish Gaga herself was ready to be this adventurous sonically.

Bree and Shygirl completely devour their remixes. Whomever said the Alice remix sounds like The Neptunes completely hit the nail in the head - I could even hear Kelis, Gwen or Nelly jumping in on it. Sine From Above is the weirdest, everything but the kitchen sink - bordering on The Blessed Madonna memes thing I've heard in a while. Free Woman is not my personal cup of tea but I appreciate how it combines Rina's maximalist sensibilities with Gaga's - and you can tell Rina's having a blast.

Oh, and the Fun Tonight remix is sending me.

[​IMG]

R92, Alenko, Wishlight and 1 other person like this.
  17. Strangely after hearing the way she demolished this remix, I'd love to hear Rina and Clarence take on Gypsy. I feel like she'd eat it up.

18. Give the next album to A.G. and DOSS.

thefaceofyou, Syzygyz and Jersey like this.
  19. Yeah, Rina is the home run here. Book her and Clarence for LG7, Gargoyle!

evilsin, tea, Mr.Arroz and 13 others like this.
  20. RMK

RMK

Alice is an unexpected moment. Stupid Love and Rain On Me would be great if they built to something more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.