Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 2158 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I'm framing this.

tea, lushLuck, Wishlight and 7 others like this.
  2. Wait, I’m actually living for the Babylon Haus Labs remix.

[​IMG]

3. Charli is still funny to me because nobody seems to remember (nor can I find the evidence anymore) she talked quite a bit of shit about Gaga when she debuted.

4. Diving in and so unbelievably excited after reading all these posts. So grateful to finally get such dynamic refractions of these songs through the lens of so many who came up looking towards Gaga and her work.

5. OMG I was not expecting a vinyl this fast. Interscope better go all out for this project.

It's kind of wishful thinking, but I really hope Free Woman or Babylon (Bree Remix) get some type of push. Especially the former.

6. Yeah. It’s not bad, but I can understand why fans were inevitably underwhelmed by it after two years of hyping themselves.

7. The cd looks like that!? I- never opened it..

Sprockrooster likes this.
  8. Me at 9PM PT when the vinyl drops

Mr.Arroz, OlliMaus, Wishlight and 8 others like this.
  9. It's almost as if people can change their minds over the course of almost a decade

evilsin, Crisp X, Wishlight and 15 others like this.
  10. I’m going on the train!

31DB5C1A-258D-405A-9D03-5C08C809C362.jpeg

evilsin, lushLuck, tea and 17 others like this.
  11. THAT

REPLAY

REMIX

[​IMG]

evilsin, lemonsqueezyy, tea and 20 others like this.
  12. Also, I’m not familiar with their own material at all (sorry…) but the sticky delivery of Dorian Electra’s verse on Replay is easily one of highlights of the project for me.

evilsin, lemonsqueezyy, tea and 9 others like this.
  13. No, the CD has two designs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Screaming!!!! This is literally my life described. Best thing I’ve read here in months.

15. Getting through first listen now. Alice was a good opener, Stupid Love & Rain On Me were slight duds, Free Woman was a highlight, and this 911 remix is amaze too

YRSHKD likes this.
  16. Charli talks shit about her own projects. It’s not that serious sis.

17. Nor is my post. I think it’s funny

18. They should have just asked for the demo and called it a day.

I'm perched to hear these in full in my car, but I already know the Haus labs is not it.

19. Packaging design might be cool for the vinyl but this is not worth the purchase. Looking like a clear/white vinyl with some special tracklisting editions to the cover.

20. Ddd I just think it’s funny. I don’t hold her accountable to it. Maybe I phrased it wrong.

It’s just funny to me because her fans like to hold Madonna hostage for sarcasm. Referring more to the young Twitter stans.

Andy French likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.