Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 2159 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Ddd I just think it’s funny. I don’t hold her accountable to it. Maybe I phrased it wrong.

It’s just funny to me because her fans like to hold Madonna hostage for sarcasm. Referring more to the young Twitter stans.

Andy French likes this.
  2. I'm so glad to see the love for Dorian's Replay remix; I was really excited for it and they absolutely didn't disappoint. The way it straddles the line between Dorian and Gaga's aesthetics perfectly. The delivery of and additions to the second verse. The guitar solo mimicking the Diana sample. Chef's kiss.

evilsin, tea, Modeblock and 10 others like this.
  3. Sam

Sam

[​IMG]

evilsin, tea, Mr.Arroz and 34 others like this.
  4. RMK

RMK

I really loved some of the adlibs from the clips, like the "c'mon" or high harmonies. It is sort of that level of expectation being way too high, but those elements did seem fun.

5. It's great that there's a little something for every type of cig here.

evilsin, tea, Laurence and 17 others like this.
  6. Sam

Sam

not the cig DMing asking me to retweet after I liked it lmao

7. So excited for this. I think its breaking some websites haha. I’ll leave it until tomorrow, something to look forward too.

8. I do feel like someone could beef it up and make it better but right now, it’s not great. I do get what made the original one sound like a good alternate mix to have (harmony backing vocals, “c’mon” and the Bowie sample) but without it, it’s… basic.

9. Your monsters t̴͓̃͘͝ô̸̹͒̇ͅȑ̴̺̥̥̲̞̐t̶̻͚͙̖̭̐u̷̲͖͒̀̌̇̎͝ȓ̷̜̩̦̟̩͜ȇ̸̘͖̇

[​IMG]

me

[​IMG]

evilsin, tea, Laurence and 25 others like this.
  10. The Pabllo Vittar remix of "Fun Tonight" is not a secretly bolsominion uncle stating he's not either left-wing or right-wing.

Eskapism likes this.
  11. Suddenly I want Clarence Clarity, Jimmy Edgar and AG Cook to work with her on next album

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
    neinzedd likes this.
  12. As brasileiras vão entender!!!

13. More than anything I really love how weird and collaborative this album feels despite nobody involved being in the same room - some of these sound like legitimate duets. It's such a great listen

evilsin, tea, Laurence and 9 others like this.
  14. RJF

RJF

Reading that the Haus Labs mix of “Babylon” is shit is honestly like a drug. Ha! Suffer!

15. Just heard Babylon, craving for so long for the Haus Labs mix. It slaps for the sample alone. Yas!

neinzedd likes this.

16. [​IMG]

evilsin, tea, Mr.Arroz and 27 others like this.
  17. I'm enjoying Alice much more since The Neptunes were brought up as a reference.

JMRGBY, sesita and RMK like this.
  18. Will 'AND I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEE' ever leave my head? Probably not.

19. Remixed Candy killed me. Bye.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.