Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 2160 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Not the exact same thing happening to me, I'm cackling.

Sam likes this.
  2. I feel bad for the schadenfreude I'm experiencing over this nn

tea, Mr.Arroz, joe_alouder and 18 others like this.
  3. Dd same. Not this being the thing that makes BloodPop crack though

4. Well tbh blame the gays who kept calling it the HL version cause that's what was in the ad (no Bowie sample), they should've been more specific lol

5. Her fanbase is truly something else.

neinzedd likes this.
  6. RMK

RMK

I mean, as stan defense, he's the one who said it's the Haus Labs version that everyone is referring to and that multiple versions "exist in the universe". And chose to release it as is.

7. But he also just said the version we got is the one Gaga approved so it's good to hear that she had the final say about this remix album

RMK likes this.
  8. I'm... uncomfortable.

sesita likes this.
  9. I don't blame her at all for cutting off all contact with fans, the little bit of whining I saw in the last page was insufferable, being subjected to it 24/7 would surely send me over the edge. I can't believe the fixation people develop over the tiniest things. Touch grass.

ALEX, Lander, GLC and 9 others like this.
  10. MESS

11. Dddddddddddd living for the tantrum.

evilsin, tea, Laurence and 23 others like this.
  12. The nitpicking in his mentions over a fucking fan edit.... I can't. You got a remix album. Move along. Petulant children.

Wishlight, Mikal, AllGagaLike and 3 others like this.
  13. Someone download it quick before they take it off. Ugg some fans.

Sleepycat likes this.
  14. Can BloodPop and the pressed stans just eat each other alive so we won't have to deal with any of them again? thanks.

15. Babylon (Fan Redacted Version)

evilsin, tea, PfefferSalz and 39 others like this.
  16. The image on her tweet is now on her Instagram story for the vinyl. It's the back cover.

17. Hard to care about the producer who lives on her couch or dumb stans as I’m busy ascending to Gagger and Bree trading vocals while the choir goes off

[​IMG]

tea, Subwaykid, Kuhleezi and 25 others like this.
  18. You really think Bloodpop has the power to remove a track after it's been released in some parts of the world already and submitted to the other places? Also CDs are likely getting printed as we speak

Posh Aloud likes this.
  19. Why would anyone be fussed over the Haus Labs version when the Bree x Jimmy mix is sitting right there?

tea, Laurence, Mr.Arroz and 21 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.