Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 2161 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. RJF

RJF

I love the cycle of her parasitic producers learning the hard way that her stans are not their stans and lashing out as a consequence.

evilsin, Laurence, Mr.Arroz and 37 others like this.
  2. WAIT, NOT me just now realizing all the ad-libs are from Bree on "Babylon". A VOCALIST.

3. Of course I was being half serious dddd

4. The last 30 seconds of the Sine remix are going to give me nightmares for days to come.

5. I don't know why blood pop gets criticism on the forum (I really have no idea, please shine a light if possible) I think his remix is sick. Loving it.

6. Sir we get it you hate bleep bloop kitchen sink music. There’s always the original to listen to.

evilsin, Mr.Arroz, K94 and 14 others like this.
  7. He's annoying as hell and he thinks he's being funny or clever.

AllGagaLike, Alenko and neinzedd like this.
  8. ...it's just jungle and hard dance.

evilsin, tea, Wishlight and 12 others like this.
  9. Anyway, LSDXOXO confirming they were indeed channeling that Timbaland/Neptunes era with their mix

evilsin, lemonsqueezyy, tea and 26 others like this.
  10. Babyloon is truly her Rebel Heart Demo.

Let it go.

johnoclock likes this.
  11. The replies though…. he’s being a brat. Collect the check for the project and do your thing. If the artist approved of the work, he did his job.

12. I mean....BloodPop, as much as I hate him, didn't really lie. You know it's fucked up when this man is on the right side of history. I hate it here.

Mikal likes this.
  13. I must be one of the very few who would have been content with just the instrumental being labeled as some sort of Early Dub Edit or whatsoever. I mean, the best/ most exciting part of the version is audible thoroughly a commercial that already aired 2 years ago.

14. -We want the Haus Lab version
    -Here, have the Haus Lab version
    -No, not this one *gestures vaguely towards a leaked 5 seconds ultra-LQ snippet*

I'm cackling.

evilsin, tea, Mr.Arroz and 49 others like this.
  15. All the poking and prodding Bloodpop and his gaggle of frat bros did to these deranged Twitter stans over the past two years finally rebounding? They just never learn. You play with cigs, you get burned! Battle for your life, boys!

[​IMG]

Stream Babysmash album version btw x

evilsin, tea, Mr.Arroz and 36 others like this.
  16. I-I'LL BE YOUR ENIGMA

*club banger DOSS drop*

[​IMG]

I'LL BE YOUR I-I'LL BE YOUR

*enhanced base drop*

Gimmesomething2believeinGimmesomething2believeinGimmesomething2believein

[​IMG]

17. I think I just need to come to terms with the fact that remix albums just aren't for me, but that Fun Tonight Remix was particularly dark sided.

vendredi likes this.
  18. I would love her to drop that dance video of Babylon Haus Labs she shot in 2019 with her dancers. She looked so so good.
    I've seen a lot of complainers, but that Babylon version is lowkey a bangers, in a very good way. The Bree Runway version is also one of the greatest moments of the remix album.

Sleepycat likes this.
  19. I’m not over how good this remix album is. Every artist brings something to the table and elevates the songs they worked on and then you’ve got Rina and Pablo turning the weakest songs on the album into something that just blows everything out the water. It’s a great companion piece to Chromatica

evilsin, Mr.Arroz, Crisp X and 17 others like this.
  20. I’m still taking the album in but I’m surprised at the reactions to the Fun Tonight remix. It’s a bop and a half and really suits itself to Pablo’s feature. I love the production on it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.