Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 2168 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. The way this album only demonstrated her ability to mutilate a pop goes punk beat. The metal/rock leaning album needs to hurry on up.

I hope Gorgonzola is feeling inspired to snatch some of these producers for LG7. All it took was some more daring production choices to really bring her to life on some of these tracks.

evilsin, tea, myblood and 16 others like this.
  2. The DOSS remix! Suddenly the piss grate is me!

Sleepycat likes this.
  3. Yeah, I'm gonna need DOSS to carry over to original material on the next album please. Imagine a good Gaga topline on something like Softpretty, Strawberry, or The Way I Feel...

4. Oh my god the Alice remix. Take me to Candyland.
    [​IMG]

5. The Sine From Above remix is bonkers but I love that. It was scary listening to it while driving though.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  6. I agree. Imagine having a song like Rain On Me and doing that to it?

It’s unlistenable garbage.

Modeblock, irishlamb, Beat and 5 others like this.
  7. Fun Tonight
    [​IMG]

Beat likes this.
  8. Your energy in this thread lately

[​IMG]

evilsin, cakeboy, tea and 23 others like this.
  9. Ok Bree Runway and Jimmy Edgar snapped. I'm living.

10. Island

Island Staff Member

Listening right now.

Alice is a nice start and pretty groovy. I love the mid 00s R&B/pop sound of it. The Stupid Love remix sounds like something I'd want to slap the DJ for fucking with at the club. @BEST FICTION is right about Rain on Me... it's just there and could've been more exciting and out there. The Free Woman remix is so much fun! Rina's vocals are incredible, I just wish her vocals were more at the forefront too. The Fun Tonight remix is now the definitive version, I think the remix really fits the emotional core of the song. Charli and AG snapped on the 911 remix. I just wanna writhe to it at 1AM on the club dancefloor. The Ashnikko remix of Plastic Doll starts off strong but then kinda trails off at the end, but she stays in her lane and isn't as obnoxious as she could be. The Sour Candy remix is also the definitive. Shygirl never fails. The Enigma remix is brilliant. It's a classic club track. Dorian snapped on the Replay mix. I normally find them very hit or mess but they fit the song perfectly with that techno-rock vibe. The Sine from Above takes the hyperpop bit to the max but I had a kii with the cling-clanging over Elton's frog vocals. It's a bit dark sided and troll-ish but I can get down to it. Miss Bloodpop should've got Itzy to screech over the track too ddd. The 1000 Doves remix is a nice palate cleanser after the chaos of Sine from Above. Bree fits in so seamlessly/effortlessly on Babylon. Another definitive version for me. It's just so immense and Bree is epic in every sense of the word.

11. The Free Woman remix sounds like what the live version should.

12. Now let's see if the Fun Tonight Remix manages to get over 70 million views/streams like the legendary Always Remember Us This Way (Reggae Version)

The way this song didn't have to be a single to be a hit.

13. I guess it isn't too early to discuss LG7 but I need production like this. "Replay" just solidified how amazing Gags would sound in this realm.

Dynamo and Assassin like this.
  14. Not really x

tea, myblood, Aidan and 5 others like this.
  15. I may be biased as a Dorian stan, but their remix is the standout.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    Sleepycat likes this.
  16. Y'all with these caucasian-ass takes...

[​IMG]

evilsin, PfefferSalz, myblood and 9 others like this.
  17. Fun Tonight is a bop. I wish the original one had this energy to it.

18. I'm listening now. Wasn't feeling the Arca Remix... until Ariana's part came on, then it quickly became gorgeous and ethereal.

19. I know I already said it, but for me, Pabllo's vocal is the worst part about the Fun Tonight remix. The production style actually somehow suits the song, which I wasn't expecting at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.