Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 2172 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Everybody say thank you Gaga!

tea, Laurence, Square and 6 others like this.
  2. I wish someone had filmed the first time I heard it, became I was nearly on the floor in tears. It has all the catharsis of the demo and then some, because it essentially combined that and the album version and turned the dial up with stunning results.

LPT, heavymetalGAGA, ItBeats and 14 others like this.
  3. I know SOPHIE's influence on Jimmy Edgar's work is an understatement, specially as he's been very vocal about it, but his production on Bree Babylon is really giving early SOPHIE (Nothing More to Say to be more specific, at times it even sounds like there are some direct samples), I'm living and it's actually making me kind of emotional.

tea, heavymetalGAGA, dewzero and 8 others like this.
  4. RJF

RJF

I was genuinely chuckling. What an entertaining rush of a track that I will also never listen to ever again.

5. I'm honestly still not over how Alice feels like an album track from Loose, talk about an upgrade.

The run of 911-Plastic Doll-Sour Candy is the strongest set here for me but I'll be wearing the fuck out of half of this, which is more than I could say about the original. Rina and Ashnikko in particular really did the damn thing.

dewzero, myblood, RainOnFire and 4 others like this.
  6. It would’ve been nice if Jisoo wasn’t entirely cut from Sour Candy

7. I’m truly TERRORIZING my cat walking around the house hollering AND I’M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE while chugging cold brew.

evilsin, Laurence, Mr.Arroz and 25 others like this.
  8. RJF

RJF

Rina on "Free Woman" is making me realise she would have tore it up on "Marry The Night" for the anniversary edition of Born This Way rather than Kylie just breathing on it.

9. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Fun Tonight and Sine From Above are genuinely so funny and ridiculous they’re good.

10. I’m bopping to Sine.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    evilsin, Laurence, Mr.Arroz and 32 others like this.
  11. I said I didn't like Fun Tonight on twitter and now Brazillian stan accounts keep calling me gringo and a prolapsed ass.

12. Alice gives me come on into my store I’ve got candy galore.

13. Maybe they’re right? You’re not having fun tonight!

evilsin, LPT, Mr.Arroz and 35 others like this.
  14. I come with dresses like I'm somebody's possession
    Dolled up in diamonds, princess
    All my dolly parts on a stretcher

[​IMG]

15. upload_2021-9-3_18-20-20.jpeg

16. Scream. Well, they're technically right that you're a gringo. I'll say a prayer for your hole!

tea, Mr.Arroz, Yuri and 2 others like this.
  17. The way Rina’s vocals come flying in to her verse. Rina Houston had time in the booth that day!

18. I think the Planningtorock and DOSS remixes are the best. I also enjoy the Sine remix for how atrocious it sounds. They did that.

19. I really hope they've done more press photo visuals. This is really stunning.

johnoclock likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.