Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 2188 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

Mr.Arroz, matthew., Blue6010 and 6 others like this.
  2. Gaga sang a part of Free Woman acapella at her Vegas show yesterday

I guess she vaguely remembers she has some solo music tied to an album called Chromatica

scottdisick94, Sarzy, RMK and 2 others like this.
  3. The only live performance we‘ll get of it.

4. I do have a worry it might become the next "I'm only going to perform this dance song at the piano as a ballad" song of hers.

Alenko likes this.
  5. RMK

RMK

Chromatica's campaign definitely feels like one of the biggest "imagine what could've been" moments in pop. I sometimes wonder how it would've been if Stupid Love really did drop in 2019 when rumors first started swirling.

6. Even if the album came out when it was supposed to I think 1. more could've been done with it and 2. the fans wouldn't have been so harsh on it and annoyed at the whole experience. But... Gaga decided raising money for the pandemic was more important than putting out her album. And I understand why she chose to not do both at the same time. But she did not make up for the longer wait with anything of substance performance wise.

Anyways... Hate that this always comes up. At least Bloodpop managed to give us the Remix album so we got something extra.

7. RMK

RMK

I don't think the problem or gripe is with the pause for fundraising, it was the lack of care for the album from that point forward. John Janick called the initial campaign one of the best he'd seen, but as soon as it became apparent there were lockdowns, everything went out the window. Coachella set cancelled, videos cancelled, silence on all fronts. We concluded the era with one performance.

8. You spoke too soon x

9. RMK

RMK

I really want "Love Me Right" on streaming. Anyone know when Target exclusivity expires? (dd)

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  10. I thought this was about Do Me Right, a leaked demo she's in, and was going to ask "the Valeria track?!".

11. I just have to say that the Ashnikko remix of Plastic Doll has no right to go off the way it does.

12. Hey, speaking of the Ashnikko remix:

Apparently this was an earlier version that just happened to be included on most of the CD copies.

13. Ashnikko did what she had to do. One of the best re-invented on the album.

14. I love the original, and the remix is a great alternate. Her addition to the chorus is fire.

BricksAndStrings and Andy French like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.