Lady Gaga - Enigma / Jazz & Piano (Las Vegas Residency)

I was speaking from anecdotal experience (which I clearly stated in the bit you quoted) the same way you are when telling me nosebleeds were 100+. Not sure what the vegas show prices have to do with this and I didn't mean to offend you or your purchasing decisions.

You didn't offend me at all, you're just wrong. Why would I be offended, I'm proud of my purchases and enjoyed the shows. Don't give yourself so much credit hun.

I'm not speaking from anecdotal experience, I literally screenshotted a seating chart to backup my argument and explained the chart to you- as I expected you might not understand it, which you clearly did not. The Vegas show prices was the easiest receipt I could find, so I attached it to prove my argument. I would suggest you do the same in future if you want to have a reasonable argument.

You can say a lot about Gaga and even question her success, but the North American Joanne tour shows aren't up for discussion. Check the box scores before you come in here claiming tickets were cheap. Those total gross numbers can't come from cheap tickets. Impossible.

You didn't offend me at all, you're just wrong. Why would I be offended, I'm proud of my purchases and enjoyed the shows. Don't give yourself so much credit hun.

I'm not speaking from anecdotal experience, I literally screenshotted a seating chart to backup my argument and explained the chart to you- as I expected you might not understand it, which you clearly did not. The Vegas show prices was the easiest receipt I could find, so I attached it to prove my argument. I would suggest you do the same in future if you want to have a reasonable argument.

You can say a lot about Gaga and even question her success, but the North American Joanne tour shows aren't up for discussion. Check the box scores before you come in here claiming tickets were cheap. Those total gross numbers can't come from cheap tickets. Impossible.

You didn't offend me at all, you're just wrong. Why would I be offended...

It sounded like you were feeling a certain way here:

I didn't spend a couple grande on tickets to a few shows to be told the tour was "cheap."

I'm not speaking from anecdotal experience

I would call the following anecdotal:

Tickets in the nosebleeds were 100+ dollars.

I literally screenshotted a seating chart to backup my argument

But the argument you were responding to has nothing to do with the Vegas shows.

You didn't offend me at all, you're just wrong. Why would I be offended...

It sounded like you were feeling a certain way here:

I didn't spend a couple grande on tickets to a few shows to be told the tour was "cheap."

I'm not speaking from anecdotal experience

I would call the following anecdotal:

Tickets in the nosebleeds were 100+ dollars.

I literally screenshotted a seating chart to backup my argument

But the argument you were responding to has nothing to do with the Vegas shows.

They are 100+ dollars in the nose bleeds. Can you not see that in the screenshot? How am I speaking from anecdotal experience? I don't buy nose bleed tickets, otherwise I would post my own screenshots. I have no experience with nosebleeds, at least from concerts. So I provided evidence. Do you understand?

And I'm talking about the Joanne Tour in Vegas. I'm replying to your comments about the Joanne tour. You know she tours Vegas as well? It's a coincidence I found a screenshot from that show. I never mentioned the Vegas RESIDENCY, nor did you in the statement I replied to.

You've lost this one hun.

They are 100+ dollars in the nose bleeds. Can you not see that in the screenshot? How am I speaking from anecdotal experience? I don't buy nose bleed tickets, otherwise I would post my own screenshots. I have no experience with nosebleeds, at least from concerts. So I provided evidence. Do you understand?

And I'm talking about the Joanne Tour in Vegas. I'm replying to your comments about the Joanne tour. You know she tours Vegas as well? It's a coincidence I found a screenshot from that show. I never mentioned the Vegas RESIDENCY, nor did you in the statement I replied to.

You've lost this one hun.

It's a lot more clear now that you've edited your post, thanks!

It's a lot more clear now that you've edited your post, thanks!

Christ I'm sorry there's some typos. I don't think the occasional typo that I quickly fixed should've actually impacted your view on what I clearly said that everyone else was able to understand. God forbid I might be outside cold typing with my hands acting up a bit because I have raynauds...

Christ I'm sorry there's some typos. I don't think the occasional typo that I quickly fixed should've actually impacted your view on what I clearly said that everyone else was able to understand. God forbid I might be outside cold typing with my hands acting up a bit because I have raynauds...

I completely understand, don't be sorry we're all friends here.

he/him

Don’t even worry about them anymore. They don’t even know what they’re in here attempting to argue against, so they condescend, focus on the irrelevant, and outright ignore whole sections of responses against them.

Holy fuck. Y'all just need to listen to @mindtrappa because he knows his shit and y'all are just preaching your wishes. Trappa knows his stuff and the rest of you are operating on hunches. Stop it and look at the facts that are being handed to you....

Reactions: GLC
I’m saying! I really would love for her to get into that and some of the stuff Crazy Horse and Thierry Mugler are doing in their shows. Give me classic Vegas showgirl meets European burlesque with a Gaga twist.
I love when pop music takes some visual cues from Crazy Horse. They’d fit her like a glove.

I probably couldn't afford to see her if she performed in my own back yard so I am actually excited to see what she'd put together for a Las Vegas show.

All the hits plus some beloved album tracks, what a night it would be. As long as it doesn't get in the way of LG6 I'm cool with it.
Relatable.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
The more I think about this this more excited I get. She will have complete and total freedoms to do whatever she wants. With no logistical limitations, the options are endless. I’m hoping for a story-based show.

The more I think about this this more excited I get. She will have complete and total freedoms to do whatever she wants. With no logistical limitations, the options are endless. I’m hoping for a story-based show.
Exactly. With a show that doesn't have to move from city to city, she can do anything. Plus I've been craving a really theatrical show with a full narrative arc like The Monster Ball or the Born This Way Ball. I just hope she doesn't feel the need to dumb things down for the bachelorette crowd.

Last edited:
All the criticism about her doing this is mind boggling to me. No one in their right mind would ever turn down a $100m deal. None of the people complaining would. Give me a break. With the music industry dying, these people need to make their money somehow, and thankfully the veteran acts have built up legacies that will ensure they make enough money to last long after the music industry collapses or moves to a system that barely pays the artists.

Exactly. With a show that doesn't have to move from city to city, she can do anything. Plus I've been craving a really theatrical show with a full arc like The Monster Ball or the Born This Way Ball. I just hope she doesn't feel the need to dumb things down for the bachelorette crowd.
Even if she does dumb it down, she could do something pretty fantastic with a generic story about a “normal girl turned superstar”, or she could just go full-blown metaphorical, though of course somewhere in the middle would be nice. Considering this is happening around the time A Star Is Born is coming out, she could use it as a way to further stretch her acting chops. Bring broadway to Vegas.

I’m more interested in the production. There are so many limitations when it comes to touring and production, so she could do something out-of-this-world. I would love for her to bring out intel again and do something that is only viable with a venue that isn’t always changing.

All the criticism about her doing this is mind boggling to me. No one in their right mind would ever turn down a $100m deal. None of the people complaining would. Give me a break.
...no one's been saying they would turn down $100M (and why would the amount she's getting paid matter to anyone but her in the first place). At most, the negative reaction has been people wrongfully excusing Vegas of being a career graveyard, or, if you're me, a resounding meh.

Like, personally, I don't find the idea of her doing a static GP-snaring show for two years all that exciting when she doesn't exactly have the best track record with multitasking (or performing previous hits imaginatively or with enthusiasm but that's a different argument) to maybe keep my interest with something other than a greatest hits show I'm never going to see, and I don't think these criticisms are baseless, or rendered irrelevant by her pay cheque. I 100% see the benefits, but I don't see it as a particularly exciting decision either.