Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 302 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

She said herself it's going to radio like Just Dance did and she will tour the worlds radio stations thanking DJ's for playing the songs like she did with "Just Dance" and "The Fame".

2. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

So, does that mean quite in advance of the album release? I really cannot imagine, if they have indeed picked the lead single, that they would let the massive fourth quarter market pass them by. Not that it won't sell afterwards, but still!

3. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I'm thinking MAYBE a new single in November? And then a second single premiering around April and album release in June?

4. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

i have never heard of this before but that is the biggest load of shit ever. i cringed about 10 times listening to it. "Out in the club and im eating that grub" i looked it up and it has been going on for a long time! should be banned.

5. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

You should hear Alejandro

''Don't want to miss, don't want to much, just walk away from me and hush''

Horrendous.

6. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I really wish she wasn't locked into the Monster Ball Tour until April '11, it slows everything right down. I want this album yesterday!

I do agree with the suggestion that she should a Robyn-esque multi-part album, if she's got the material, why not? (I'm sure everyone has a million reasons why not but, like I said, I want it yesterday!)

7. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I would love to see her do what Robyn is doing with her albums, but i don't think i could take 8 songs then wait, I NEED THEM ALL.

8. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I forgot:

''But her boyfriends like her friend, like her friend''

9. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

There must be tons of Fame Monster demo lying around, couldn't she just leak them to tide us over for a while?!

(Oooh, what a coincidence, Summerboy just came on in Hollyoaks!)

10. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

just listened to it now. way worse. what exactly is wrong with saying "hot like mexico"? and the word babe?! crazy..

11. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I suspect that might actually be Stefani Germanotta's demo tape just prior to her "The Fame" makeover.

12. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

What does everyone want in the new album?

13. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

We it definitely needs to be iconic and avant garde.

Only joking. I hope it's takes off from where Dance In The Dark ended, but I have this horrible feeling from her recent antics she's going in a glam rockier 70's direction. I hope not.

14. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I agree, I want it to get darker.

15. RJF

RJF

Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I honestly don't know what I want from her at this stage. I just want it now.

16. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Yeah I agree with this 'darker' idea. I'd like a dirty sleazy glam/electro style. But not in a shit way. Still with the trademark Gaga hooks!

I'm not sure really, but darker imagery and a continuation of a darker Dance In The Dark would be nice. I don't want Speechless The Album just yet!

17. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Something dark sounds good. I can't really imagine a sound in my head but I can imagine it being damn well good. A bigger monster than "The Fame / Monster" ever was.

18. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Hooker On A Church Corner.
    And also...
    Dark and retro sound, if it was movie, I'd love it to be placed in 80's. I'd love to see something really avant-garde and not just dance music. I want lyrics to be about death, prostitution, religion and living in sin. Something actually deep, no more lame Telephones

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.