Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 307 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. slimane

slimane Guest

2. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I'd be terrified to do that, God knows how many nutters out there probably want to kill her.

3. slimane

slimane Guest

Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

It's one of my ambitions to receive a death threat. It's definitely a sign that you've "made it". In other news she did it AGAIN at one of her LA shows this week.

4. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Oh jeez. A one-off occurrence at somebody else's show (meaning those fans are necessarily nutso for you) is one thing, but I might be a little worried if she gets into the regular habit of crowd surfing during her tour. Remember that one fan in Japan who got to her on stage?

5. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Which kinda justifies his point that cocaine is not something you just do "occasionally".

6. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

What the hell!? Did everyone see all that grabbing and poking?!

7. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I guess they really wanted to poke her face.

Please don't murder me.

8. J1

J1

Sniff sniff. Just sayin'

Oh and will someone please kill that big blonde queen?

9. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Girlfriend, looked a hot mess throughout her entire Lollapalooza stay, and that outfit was turrible.

10. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

In a new radio interview she says her album will be out "very soon". I guess it depends on how fast time goes by for her.

11. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

You remember the video release for Telephone and Alejandro don't you...I'm thinking soon for GaGa means "I don't even fucking know" haha.

12. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I don't know how I feel about how she describes this new album. Let it be. Just hyping it up and calling it an anthem. Doesn't sit well.

13. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Not necessarily - I personally know plenty of 'social' coke users (i.e. once every few months) who genuinely probably wouldn't even know where to source it should they want it at other times. If anything, his statements and the way he seemed at the show could be said to highlight his own inability to fully kick his addiction, rather than any statement on other cocaine users, particularly when followed with his offensive statement about bisexuality.

14. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I know. Whenever she says "soon" I just think 5-6 months at a minimum.

15. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I'm actually loving it. Popstars are far too 'media trained' and humble these days. I like Gaga is being a cocky bitch about it, because they're usually the ones that produce the best music.

16. CBD

CBD

Gaga in i-D:

I saw the French Vogue shoot. You make a hot boy...
    (laughs) Thank you. Well, that's not me.

Who is it then?
    Joe. I'm not ready to talk about Joe. You'll have to wait.

She may be the worlds greatest tease. It's annoying.

EDIT: She also said that no one knows who the producers on the third album are, and that they're all new.

That doesn't make much sense to me.
    Did I miss this discussion in the thread somewhere?

17. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Well Fernando and RedOne confirmed they were working with her but never spoke about the production but they're producers so we just assumed they are producing for her.

Bitch is a complete tease. The wait will kill me.

18. CBD

CBD

There was also a question near the end regarding how she's going to find longevity and remain Gaga, and she said she "will always be just as much penis as [she is] vagina." And then refused to clarify at all, because the confusion was part of the answer.

I hate her so much that I love her. Hopefully she gets so sick of the Monster Ball she throws everything out and starts all over again. She has mentioned before that she's already working on the third tour, so it wouldn't be too weird.

19. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

@gaganewsdotcom Lady Gaga Slang-OMG=Oh My Gaga, lMAO= Little Monsters Are Outrageous, and LOL= Love Our Lady<3

20. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Oh God, "Joe" isn't going to be her Sasha Fierce, is he? She seems to be hinting at it a bit there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.