Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3549 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. The ski slope eleganza photos have kept me hydrated. I love winter glamour.

Lapras, Andy French and johnoclock like this.
  2. Thinking about the fact that my RE teacher told us in Year 9 that Gags was told by the Born this Way Foundation to create a song about gay people to create acceptance.

[​IMG]

3. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Oh, I think it's way more of a case that the people you meet who you see the most of yourself in are often the ones it's the most difficult to get along with.

4. Sam

Sam

of course he fucking did

Mr Blonde, KYLE and Vasilios like this.
  5. Glad they won't be speaking italian. I remember being concerned about the Chernobyl miniseries when I learned they won't be speaking russian/ukrainian but it was spectacular at the end of the day. They just weren't trying to pull off something they weren't able to. And I think that's the case of House of Gucci, too. I say: good!

chasingthepast likes this.
  6. The way I see it with this kind of movies, the only options are filming them in the original language of the characters or not having an accent at all. Maybe I’m in the minority here, but having, say, Patrizia and Gucci have an intimate conversation using English with an Italian accent just... makes no sense and takes me out of the fantasy.

Modeblock, johnoclock and jvckkk like this.
  7. If the movie is not in Italian what's the point of giving them an accent since it won't be accurate anyway? Just let them speak in their normal accents rather than risk making this a cringy pantomime. I am still haunted by some of Gaga's accent work in the early 10s.

8. Speaking with an accent would bomb.

9. I can't wait for Gaga's "I'm Italian" spiel on the promo trail though. She will be truly insufferable.

10. She looks amazing in all of these pics. My biggest problem with A Star is Born was that I kept registering all the photos I saw as Gaga, but I really don't register her as Gaga in these and it's exciting.

11. Her resemblance to Patrizia is pretty uncanny honestly. I’m super excited for this movie, I think it’s going to be something special.

heavymetalGAGA and johnoclock like this.
  12. This production is the candids gift that keeps on giving. I love it.

13. R92

R92

Ok, now cheesy 80s Italo Disco era with these looks when?

14. OH MY GOD.

I now crave her Sabrina Salerno / Matia Bazar / Spagna side project, damn!
    Gaga would kill a cover of this teebs:

maikos87, Sam, heavymetalGAGA and 2 others like this.
  15. She's so cute. I haven't seen her this happy in a while.

davidbesan, heavymetalGAGA and jvckkk like this.
  16. That's because, we simply have not seen her.

amenrebel likes this.
  17. I feel like we've already seen this film at this point.

18. I think the collaborative aspect of filmmaking really suits her. She does seem very happy and in her element.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.