Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3550 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Yeah she probably loves being an artist but also being directed and not having the whole weight of a project fall on her back.

2. You spoke this into (absolute non) existence. The lil’ monsters are now whipping themselves into a frenzy about this whole bunch of nothing.

spaceship and R92 like this.
  3. R92

R92

HELP

@Andy French @Vasilios Hold me pls.

Andy French and Vasilios like this.
  4. A new batch of "insiders tea" means a new era is coming! Goodbye Chromatica! Where is the House of Gucci / LG7 thread girlz?

Laurence, jvckkk and spaceship like this.
  5. Not the LG7 rumour trains starting up already...

[​IMG]

Bobbyrae and Sam like this.
  6. Imagine if she dug up someone like Claudio Cecchetto or Pierluigi Giombini and got them to give her some unused 80s songs (they wrote Boys and I Like Chopin) and then Black Box for some early 90s italo house... Mama I need this please?!!

maikos87, An Insider, 4Roses and 9 others like this.
  7. I should know better by now but like...I NEED IT

huntypoo, jvckkk and R92 like this.
  8. [​IMG]

A speedy follow up from Googs with our names stamped all over it? Has to be fiction.

9. Even an one off cover of this will do

Please @mindtrappa / Bobby

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  10. I'm screaming because I know this isn't going to happen but I so badly want it to.

Andy French and jvckkk like this.
  11. This will be the Four(hundred)th Betrayal.

12. [​IMG]

I know it's probably nothing, I just never miss a chance to post this gif kii. Or is it?

Laurence likes this.
  13. Well fuck this curfew Friday evening makes me want this too. Goddamn. maybe a lil hyped?

14. It was just yesterday I was thinking about how her italo disco era would serve. Italo disco/disco is one of the very few things that got/are getting me through all the lockdowns so yes I would very much enjoy that kind of journey. I'm speaking this into existence, hens.

15. 162521841_10158930176879089_3261648503214491326_n.jpg We are Adam and the cookie is Italodisco.

16. I’m Patrizia: Music from and Inspired By the Film House of Gucci.

17. Cover it Gaga.

18. Although this is an entire collective fever dream, the idea of her doing something genuinely fun and carefree would feel so refreshing. It feels like the past few albums have taken a lot out of her to create, and combined with what’s going on in the world, it seems the opportune time to make something maybe a little bit...
    Shallow™.

Give us those Italo Disco bops mum.

19. I don’t think she’s capable of shutting that side of her off and doing a top to bottom “fun” record, unless she completely removes herself from it and basically just shows up to record vocals. Even an album like Chromatica, which many perceive as her on autopilot, is full of darkness and trauma dressed up for the club.

20. Well yeah, I don’t think you could ever take her foot off the gas in terms of lyrical content, but just to see her have fun with the process as a whole would be nice. Whichever way you dice it, Chromatica isn’t especially... fun. There’s a lot of raw self analysis going on there and pretty heavy themes and she’s spoken openly about how hard it was to write. From a third party perspective I (guess) you can enjoy the sparkly shiny dance beats for what they are but it doesn’t feel like she’s having fun tonight much of a good time.

If you pile on the chaos of the ARTPOP era, the family trauma she was toying with in Joanne and now the catharsis of Chromatica, she’s had quite a rollercoaster run of it. I think she seems in a genuinely good place (recent events notwithstanding) so I’d be interested to see how that translates - in general the world feels maybe a little more optimistic for the future at this point, so it would be nice for something more uplifting. I don’t think it’s necessary for every major release to always have something “important” to say, just having fun with it is ok sometimes too. Basically just bottle up her MET Gala appearance.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    speedyboi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.