Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3551 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I don’t disagree, it’d be nice if we knew she wasn’t carving her chest cavity open and laying it all out in the studio. I guess I just believe she actually enjoys operating from a particular space, like it’s fun and cathartic for her, even though when retelling these stories about the process it can seem like she didn’t have any fun at all from an outside POV.

2. Well its here and its prettier than Chromatica (not really an achievement but still dd)

Dead @ another era of her leaking before they even managed to properly announce it.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    DinahLee likes this.
  3. The black border utterly ruins this for me ff
    I would love it otherwise.

reputation. likes this.
  4. What was it?

5. Cheek To Cheek II's vinyl

6. Here's a separate thread dedicated to "Cheek to Cheek", which is re-opened for the second record, so you can continue the discussion there.
    (I like the artwork so far, by the way)

Glitterizer likes this.
  7. The person who leaked it is a guy from my country that sells vinyls and he didn’t even know it’s not released yet. He sold 2 copies today and says he might have another one. I’m screaming.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
    Sarzy, Sam, MusicLover1994 and 4 others like this.
  8. I pray he's not from Czechia after our last year's leaking Chromatica cover/playlist/individual track details debacle.

9. No worries, this time Serbia takes the crown!

PfefferSalz likes this.

10. Also....
    The author of the book which the screenplay is based on did an interview last summer, and apparently the script was written from the POV of Patrizia. So...Gags might be narrating the movie.

11. This is the manifesto of Patrizia Reggiani.

12. So Gaga is the MAIN main character. Okay, work. The whole film rides on her. It’ll make for an interesting awards season as she’ll be everywhere again.

13. Not Twitter gays coming back with 7-year-old tea to finally get justice.
    Burn him and his Pokemon cards too!

14. Bloodpop?

reputation. likes this.

15. This is gif worthy

16. Today's look was my fave so far. Truly serving "I just killed my boyfriend husband".

17. RJF

RJF

"This film has been Lady Gaga's passion project for a long time."

So that's where the passion was!

18. [​IMG]

We love a sequel.

19. At least she's serving again.

Beautiful Child 2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.