Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3578 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. We'll be lucky if the Lady Gaga Estate gives us unreleased special editions or whatever when she's dead. Not to be morbid. But like... That's really the only way I see her doing any type of rerelease or unreleased collection or whatever. We'll be clamoring for some voice notes recorded on her Blackberry phone that they "cleaned up the vocals on" or whatever.

2. Sometimes you don’t have to say what you’re thinking.

3. Girl this is so...dark like damn

4. No, but I read Grace’s essay on “Doris” like once a week dd

BricksAndStrings likes this.
  5. I had no idea that was official. I always thought it looked like a fanmade mess

brauliocruz likes this.
  6. I'm watching this again and I'm still shocked that a 75 minute slot only gave us 8 songs. ArtPop was probably the worst offender of her mid-concert speeching.

7. That was mainly because she didn't want to do any old songs. But I actually loved the speeches in this show, and the "performance" of pulling the curtain back.

VertigoStick, speedyboi and Sleepycat like this.
  8. Yeah I understand (although a crowd-pleasing singles medley would have helped a lot). Doing the quick changes in front of the audience was rather brilliant and definitely added a theatrical element to the proceedings.

johnoclock likes this.
  9. The frantic, batshit energy of ArtRave is severely underrated
    [​IMG]

4Roses, bakerboy92, RMK and 8 others like this.
  10. After all these years I've only just now noticed her knocking off that woman's glasses

11. Lol yas. Im in the middle of watching this (superior version) too:

johnoclock likes this.
  12. This GIF lives in my mind rent free.

Deleted member 33252 and Maki like this.
  13. The Cosmetica era lives on!

14. Why do we even post these Insta ads nn

Bobbyrae, 4Roses, dirtypony and 18 others like this.
  15. I haven't seen like any influencer review this yet. I think the brand sent out PR. I found a video of ONE random girl who got it. I don't think anyone else even cares. She needs to release something wild like a multichrome highlighter or something.
    Anyways...

16. Because the only thing that hurts more than rubbing salt in a wound is rubbing glittery eye-LIE-ner in it, apparently

4Roses, JXCK94, R92 and 8 others like this.
  17. ... [​IMG]

18. Do they need influencers? Gaga is the influencer here.

19. They have influencers, but it’s mainly people on Instagram and TikTok, and they aren’t really reviewing anything. But I think that’s where the beauty community has been heading in general. Haus Labs is currently attempting to start a “Sour Candy” challenge on the latter dd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.