Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3629 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I helped organize this dd

myblood, sesita, Laurence and 5 others like this.
  2. I never got my lunchbox you bitch

Subwaykid, Laurence and HairBodyFace like this.
  3. I didn't deal with all that, but I remember it being very messy all around.

Also I just found some of the stuff from the survey I mentioned. It doesn't have the full thing with the details on each item, but here's one of the images:

[​IMG]

Fans were asked to pick what sort of items they'd want in a bundle like this. There was also a prototype of the USB:

[​IMG]

And some examples of the questions:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021

4. Cute story. We love a giving queen

5. I thought it was a selfie in front of the store but I guess she posed for the paparazzi in the window? Dd

Digital_Fossil and huntypoo like this.
  6. Ugh. One day I'd love someone to make a story about how big of a terror she was. There hasn't been a good one in like 7 years.

The Monster Ball O2 one was the best.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2021
  7. [​IMG]

myblood, Modeblock, Pretend and 14 others like this.
  8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Let's refrain from calling any woman a "bitch". No matter if you're directly using it yourself or mentioning how other people thought/used it, it's clear as day that we're not skating around it on the forum.

Thanks!

Slice of Life, 4Roses, andru and 4 others like this.
  9. Have Resident just leaked the tracklisting for Disc 2 of the special edition?

R92 and totalhate like this.
  10. [​IMG]

oh...

VertigoStick and Sam like this.
  11. We been knew. Just leak the artists

12. Yeah we already had the tracklist. Still unknown which homosexuals and friends did the covers. I feel like Orville is a pretty obvious pick for the country version of Born This Way.

13. B-but... I want Black Jesus Amen Fashion by RuPaul.

14. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

RuPaul??

[​IMG]

myblood, papatrick, Bobbyrae and 9 others like this.
  15. The 2021 version would be like, "what color creme filling would you like in a Lady Gaga Oreo?"

16. “Which bank do you want us to hold your Chromatica Ball tickets in regarding interest?”

myblood, Overdose, OlliMaus and 22 others like this.
  17. Didn’t the contract for the champagne brand included making of/behind the scenes material? The ads are massive but other than that it feels like the album era, a bit too quick.

I am more than willing to do an unpaid intership at showstudio if Nick doesn’t mind me using the cutting room leftover and unused takes for a FW music video…

What would I give for a afternoon access to their archives…

VitaminBee likes this.
  18. RMK

RMK

Maybe Kacey is on the country road version.

19. That includes behind the scenes images, which were already released. It's a two year campaign, so they're going to spread it out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.