Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3636 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Now we’re talking.

antichristwizard likes this.
  2. Exact same experience. I remember some girls phone going off and it was the "groove slam work it back" hook. I was amazed because the girl had never shown any interest in Lady Gaga or pop music in general so it was so surprising for her to have an album cut of all things as her ringtone.

Gaga's power those days was incredible, she had the GeePee eating out of her hand.

3. She said about You & I “it could never be a single”.

I totally share her wanting to have visuals for all/more songs but I don’t understand why they haven’t done that, at least for BTW when she was in the position to demand certain things from her label… or latest when they renewed the contract?

No other artist 2009-2011 had such an important aspect of visual + music, a videoalbum would have gone crazy?

4. She spoke pretty openly about wanting to make both Born This Way and ARTPOP visual albums before and during their releases. There was even that whole video she did with Tara about the contest for fans to pitch concepts to “direct” a video for ARTPOP that would premiere on the app

Also this

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    BricksAndStrings likes this.
  5. She looks great here:

6. Oo yes. I love when she wears a statement wig.

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  7. Love the brunette update to the blunt bangs. She looks positively stunning.

8. “The Chromart Monstanne to this Born” is sending me.

myblood, Overdose, Mr.Arroz and 3 others like this.
  9. It's giving me someone but I can't for the life of me think of who. For some reason my first thought was Jennifer Tilly nn

10. [​IMG]

myblood, Overdose, Mr.Arroz and 18 others like this.
  11. In her BTW drag.

myblood, Sam, Alenko and 4 others like this.
  12. Not her busting out the "Judas" performance outfit

[​IMG]

LPT, Sam, Alenko and 8 others like this.
  13. Thank you! I was wondering what performance it came from.

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  14. Ugh, she's such a star. I miss her so much.

Also, I think I'm ready for a pop era with dark hair.

myblood, stuaw, Alenko and 4 others like this.
  15. Glad I can push that bootleg "Judas" cosplay she did last year from my memory for good nn

myblood, Mr.Arroz, Sam and 12 others like this.
  16. I think a brunette era would be great too, especially considering that the public recognizes her as a brunette after A Star Is Born.

17. She always looks especially good with her natural hair color

[​IMG]

myblood, Edu, stuaw and 13 others like this.
  18. RIP Peg

19. I love seeing her in black leather. Chromatica was obviously very neon. I just love a black and gold leather moment though from her. It just suits her, especially during Born This Way when she was just in total rockstar mode.

Tracy Jacks and Sleepycat like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.