Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3640 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Wouldn't be Gaga without at least one delay nn

2. To think 90% of Kylies fanbase (white gay Brits) are asleep right now. Chaos will ensue in 2-3 hours.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  3. Ok I missed the part in her original post about the reimagined tracks saying they were by artists who both represent and advocate for the LGBTQIA+ community and I was like....wait since when is Kylie queer

4. The synths in the outro that could also be breathy Kylie sighs, I am ascending!!!

5. Now wait a damn minute, my favorite Born This Way single to boot? The cig is dead.

6. Oo this is my favorite one thus far. Very cute. I love Kylie and this was a great song choice for her to do.
    Also who produced this because it sounds lovely

7. Someone needs to mash this up with the original.

8. Well fuck me backwards. Could all this get any gayer?

[​IMG]

9. This kills the cig.

10. Love Kylie, but the vocal production on this is...quite unpleasant on the ears.

11. This is cute. I wonder who else she has up her sleeve for this? Cuz Ms Minogue is a pretty big get.

Staticboombox likes this.
  12. This is better than cute. The production redo is amazing (very early 00s poppers o'clock remix from, like, Almighty with a little Cahill energy in there too), Kylie sounds great and the lyrics make such sense for her... I kinda have to pinch myself that this really exists. What a gift to wake up to.

4Roses, Wishlight, myblood and 14 others like this.
  13. God, I wish this was better mastered, because this is so much fun!

Watch me.

Walk like.

Gaga.

K94 and spaceship like this.
  14. We all know she should have done Heavy Metal Lover, right?

But it’s good.

Wishlight and Staticboombox like this.
  15. The Kylie Minogue? Covering the best track on the album? As if June couldn't get any gayer - already sensing at least a 90 on Metacritic with her majesty’s mere presence.

16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

None of these Born This Way re-imaginings are doing anything for me.

Wishlight, thefaceofyou, Inky and 5 others like this.

17. This lil mashup makes me so happy.

18. Yeah the vocal production isn’t it but oh my god this is everything!!!

19. SMG

SMG

FUCK!

20. R92

R92

Holy shit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.