Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3641 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. What a day to be alive.

Adora Day likes this.
  2. It is though?

3. It’s not on Apple Music, but is on Spotify.

4. This is fucking incredible!

Adora Day likes this.
  5. Now get Britney for Heavy Metal Lover as it's pretty much just Breathe on Me anyway.

6. RJF

RJF

That cover is... exactly what one would expect from both these artists in 2021.

4Roses, Mushroom, Wishlight and 22 others like this.
  7. excuse me?

8. Nah it's chroo it's chroo *nods approvingly* Definitely better in theory than in practice. Anyway, it said "gay rights" and that's all that matters.

9. It’s Gay Rights but VERY Karaoke. Not the instrumental stripping all that’s good about the original out. Kylie sounds good after the intro I guess.

relby, SBK and Mvnl like this.
  10. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

It’s a pretty decent cover, but I thought this project was supposed to be all LGBTQ+ artists? Kylie’s a gay icon of course but she’s not actually queer right?

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

And allies. I think it’s a great choice.

4Roses, Wishlight, collxtion and 4 others like this.
  12. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

It's.. cute.. the last minute or so does some interesting things, but overall it feels a bit.. flat? Both productionwise and vocally it just lacks the energy of the original.

Chris_P and VertigoStick like this.
  13. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

nn that doesn’t 100% sit right with me but at least it’s someone who actually supports the community through action and doesn’t just post a pride flag from Google Images every June 1st

14. Is Kylie still producing her own vocals then... *grimace*

15. Not @sesita hacking Gaga's YouTube account to promote her fave

Inky and sesita like this.
  16. Didn’t the original announcement say something like “LGBTQ+ artists and allies”?

17. Your God is not here, Trinu. Nor will he ever be.

Inky, Trinu 3.0 and matthew. like this.
  18. Not calling Madonna for Born This Way was a huge missed opportunity (but I love Orville of course). I mean, I can only imagine the world explosion if that happened.

19. Madonna showing up to celebrate Born This Way's anniversary would be both iconic and so incredibly farfetched, It's just not something I could see her agreeing to.

Mvnl, eatyourself and sesita like this.
  20. I could see her agreeing to it. I couldn’t see Gaga asking her though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.