Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3645 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I like his Rain song

2. The fanzine in the Chromatica vinyl is one of her best ever merch items. Genius.

3. I just heard Kylie’s Marry the Night. Kylie is great but this version is not it. Gaga sings Marry the Night like her life depends on it

4. Thing is, I've really grown to love the disco instrumental to it, it's just the vocals that sound like they were recorded through a sponge. They're absolutely gruesome. This could have been really cute.

5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

It's here!!!
    [​IMG]

6. I got mine the other week - really pleased by the actual shirt quality that's quite stiff/oversized instead of small and stretchy.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  7. Today is the 18th... where is the BTW reimagined?

8. Gaga announced that it was pushed back to the 25th last week

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  9. Thanks. And no new track today?

10. We got the Orville Peck one in the middle of the day, so I guess we’ll see

11. How gorgeous is this?!

Gardenia, Sarzy, RMK and 9 others like this.
  12. That tweet is a bit vague but I think Freedia meant the album and not the single, which leaves me wondering which song?

13. I do think they meant the album, but I could see her on the Born This Way middle 8.

14. She probably meant the album, I could weirdly picture her on the intro to Bad Kids?

On the topic of Born This Way, I finally got a copy of it on vinyl, it's my first 180g vinyl, and wow...it sounds absolutely amazing. Probably the best sounding Pop pressing I own.

Sleepycat likes this.
  15. Thank God it’s not Ben Platt on this one…

spaceship and lushLuck like this.
  16. I actually love this. The shimmering synthpop production sounds great.

spaceship and lushLuck like this.
  17. Oh this sounds so pretty!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.