Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3676 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Omg that trailer is amazing. Where did it go?!?!? I need it back in my life.

Edit: looks like she posted it on IG then deleted it 2 minutes later. Thank god its still up elsewhere.

2. ??? It's the Blondie version from what I can tell dd

RMK, jvckkk, Ethan Rams and 13 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. The post earlier saying this will either sweep the Oscars or the Razzies and nothing in between was so spot on.

5. Yea, I'm hearing Debbie, not Gaga. And Heart of Glass is really one of the most overly covered songs of all time at this point. We don't need a Gaga version.

6. Oh, I see she's up to her tricks again

7. The trailer was a bit of a struggle for me, just because I feel like I need a bit more dialogue to attune to the accents? I think they've nailed the tone though.

8. I think it's because it was supposed to go up on the @houseofguccimovie Instagram account instead nn

Seraphim likes this.
  9. rdp

rdp

Yeah my impression is the same as before I watched the trailer: this is gonna be a huge enjoyable mess or just a mess period. Hoping for the former though!

10. Is that really what an Italian accent sounds like ddd

11. I see she's been studying at the School of Swift.

12. It was going a bit Russian at times for me. But when she did sound Italian it was giving me full Donatella. @Verandi aiutaci carina! x

mattieh, Mr Blonde and Verandi like this.
  13. How easily we forget that Lady "The Truth Is In My Red Lipstick" "Red Herring Queen" "Premature Idea Ejaculation" Gaga dropped hints so that Taylor Swift could make an entire cottage industry out of them

Rod, Subwaykid, dirtypony and 18 others like this.
  14. Heart of Glass (Dramatica Version) popped off.

15. Okay now. She is showing growth with the small amount we’ve seen. It looks so good.

It is now. Any Italian not speaking this way from now on is simply wrong.

16. Opening the trailer with Heart of Glass, take my coins now!

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  17. Yas @ the Stefani Germanotta in a Bath cinematic universe confirmed

JXCK94, Subwaykid, jordxn and 14 others like this.
  18. SMG

SMG

Why does that look like the best movie I will ever see????

19. Yeah I feel I'm going to be obsessed with this big time. I can't replay A Star Is Born so often because it's so emotional but this campy mess is right up my alley.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  20. nn she sounds more like the wife of a Russian oligarch than Italian (especially compared to what I could hear from the other actors) but she's looking camp right in the eye so I think I'll forgive her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.