Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3717 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. RMK

RMK

Amazing. Definitely have been seeing the callbacks to 2010/11 fashion with some of her looks, sort of showcasing signature Gaga to highlight the differences from her role. She was been giving me a slightly more anxious vibe in some of the early interviews, so I hope she's getting into the swing of it now and feeling better.

2. Her promo looks have truly cushioned my fall into this-time-of-year depression. I am nothing but a faggot huh.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
    Judas, Sam, jk-ennedy and 5 others like this.
  3. Is the promo perhaps moving to Germany next week, do we know @mindtrappa

4. I believe she's going to New York and then LA

Vasilios likes this.
  5. My discerning filmmaker friend saw House of Gucci this week and said the movie is pretty lousy but Gaga is absolutely phenomenal—and he's never been a fan of hers in any respect before. That largely sounds like a win to me!

6. Even if the film isn't great, The campiness of Gaga's role will be cherished by the gays for forever, i'm sure.

7. Her hair looks SO good down

69118D80-3DF6-4C46-B237-62420F5C68A1.jpeg

New Gucci clip

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021

8. This Distruttore di Cazzi drag is everything.

9. All these press looks just remind me how much I long for the idea of an era with the 90s supermodel glam she’s toyed with a couple of times.

10. Not using Eli Linnetz' creative direction/photography for an actual album campaign is one of the biggest missteps she's ever made and I hope that she can correct the oversight someday soon.

11. Imagine your career being so iconic and legendary that even you cry watching it back. Legend things!

12. Her immediately bopping once they made it past the Fame era. Sis just retire those songs for a tour it’ll be fine.

13. Her face, as she had to sit through Telephone was hilarious. The hatred was clear.

What a career! She’s done so much, she is so incredibly talented and deserves every bit of the success she has achieved.

spaceship likes this.
  14. Truly. She looked like she wanted to crawl under her chair up until they got to "Rain On Me". Also the way she visibly started to lose it when "Million Reasons" and "Shallow" hit, whew

15. Dddd will it? It'll be fine for die hard fans. But if the hits on a setlist start with the Born This Way album then you've got

Born This Way
    Edge of Glory
    You and I
    Applause
    Million Reasons
    Shallow
    Stupid Love
    Rain On Me

Sally McGeneralpublic ain't gonna be here for that. That eliminates about half her hits. She wants Just Dance and Bad Romance. Rather than stop performing them she needs to take a cue from Madonna and Britney and successfully reimagine them.

16. I've said it a million times but I really hope she gets over whatever is stopping her from doing this, especially since the last time it happened was over a decade ago at this point.

Mr.Arroz, Mr Blonde, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  17. Her bopping to Rain On Me was so cute (and relatable).

Mr.Arroz, Mr Blonde, Liberty and 8 others like this.
  18. As much shit as I give her sometimes… that’s my mother and I love her and I’m crying too.

lushLuck, HairBodyFace, Sam and 3 others like this.
  19. I actually think she was keeping it together and playing humble until Rain On Me and after that started bopping.

Mr.Arroz, spaceship, Sam and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.