Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3741 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. She’s made it to the long list for the BAFTAs. Nominations will be revealed on February 2nd.

2. House of Gucci over-performed at BAFTA and SAG today... Gaga's in 100% at the Oscars and could very well be the frontrunner after Kristen Stewart was snubbed at SAG.

We could be looking at the first person to win AOTY and Best Actress in the same year.

3. Kristen missing a nod means the race just blew open again. Drop more crazy media comments Gaga, quick.

Alenko and Cordyceps like this.
  4. I was thinking it would be just really cool if she gets nominated but the fact that she has a legit chance now ddd.

5. I've always been sure she'd bag the Oscar nomination because they need the attention, especially if they end up delaying the ceremony need the Extra buzz. Everybody wants the Gaga flies. Now winning... that's a little tricky thing.

6. I‘ve never expected a win but if there’s one thing with Gaga it’s to never underestimate her. She’s such an unknown quantity, you just never know.

7. This is a nice interview

8. Another day, another soundbite

Mr.Arroz, Daniel!, Mr Blonde and 18 others like this.
  9. RJF

RJF

The way that something quieter than silence followed her question…

10. I need to get high with her.

PfefferSalz, chriscrk and Glitterizer like this.
  11. Dd god she’s so awkward. I love it.

Mr Blonde, Up N Down, Jeppo and 5 others like this.
  12. RMK

RMK

nn I love her way of calling the edit "brave" to translate into cutting a lot of parts she valued

13. Gaga thinking and believing she's reinvented acting and is Ingrid Bergman reincarnated and that her work on this changed the course of cinema forever, I don't know a better woman.

Mr.Arroz, Synthline, Sail On and 28 others like this.
  14. Queen of method acting, Stella Adler whomst

15. I enjoyed the film but Ridley was correct in not making the running time longer.

RMK likes this.
  16. RMK

RMK

I don't know one person who wasn't at all bored during the second hour when they honed in on Paulo and Aldo. Even subtracting my own stan-tainted view, it just felt like the run time was long and some of it was inessential. I would've rather seen more of the Patricia and the aftermath, if anything.

17. The response from every other actress literally being

[​IMG]

SMG, Mr Blonde, dvno and 23 others like this.
  18. I'm losing it at J-Hud's reaction.

Sail On likes this.
  19. Dddd this reply

20. Agreed. The film's pacing was dreadful. It could have lost 40 minutes and been a much tighter (and campier) affair. I felt like Gaga and Jared were acting in an entirely different film to the rest of the cast.

x

LGStan93 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.