Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3746 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. The “piano demo” isn’t a demo, although people keep saying that. It’s just a pitch mix that was used and ultimately given to Paris Monroe (?) for her version, which I think has also leaked.

RMK, Maki and Andy French like this.
  2. Im-
    Streets are saying her team got some other Gaga songs too. I need Out of Control and I need the Gaga version.

collxtion, Laurence and sexercise like this.
  3. Oh god, this is not how I wanted Nothing On to be released.

R92 and matthew. like this.
  4. Manifesting Text You Pictures (Addison's Version). If Gaga won't do it then someone has to!

Andy French and matthew. like this.
  5. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

The dark, evil energy emanating from this.

6. Obsessed missed the mark but I'm here for Addison as a pop star, and all the mid 30s gays hating on it but also stanning the likes of Hillary Duff or Ally and AJ should get on board.

sexercise likes this.
  7. I’m screaming at this is how we’re getting Nothin On (But the Radio)

8. That’s if Addison’s EP ever sees the light of day.

Laurence likes this.
  9. A Little Monster got ahold of the Monkey's Paw and wished to have this song officially released.

10. Dd or this song for that matter. There’s apparently been quite a few people who have had their own go at it over the last several years. Seems cursed.

RMK, Alenko, Laurence and 4 others like this.
  11. Gaga needs to keep it for herself and put it on her own rarities album. That type of project makes more sense for Gaga than just about anyone cuz she has the type of fanbase who would eat that up.

12. The Middle whomst

Island, 4Roses, Mr.Arroz and 7 others like this.
  13. Gaga should donate it to RuPaul since she loves it so much.

Poker Pro likes this.
  14. Kind of amazing thinking about it, considering the song itself was written in 2007. A timeless classic.

sesita, R92, heavymetalGAGA and 2 others like this.
  15. This makes Addison Rae getting it even more funny in my eyes because like...what Zoomer is listening to the radio willingly in 2022 ff

Island, Truce, 4Roses and 13 others like this.
  16. "Cuz I'm just listening to Spotify Radio"

Island, Sam, Femme Aesthetic and 4 others like this.
  17. She should have just let Natalia Kills aka Natalia Noemi Sinclair aka Cruel Youth aka Teddi Sinclair aka Candy Rapper aka Verbalicious aka Natalia Keery-Fisher aka Natalia Cappuccini aka Verse aka Verbz record it.

Island, VivaForever, 4Roses and 7 others like this.
  18. Stop this demonic manifestation of the song ever making it out done by someone else now.

Maki likes this.
  19. I’m fairly certain this was originally written for Nicole Scherzinger. Just a theory, but that’s a version I want to hear.

20. What if it’s Patrizia at long last…? She can run but she can’t hide!

HairBodyFace, Island, sesita and 10 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.