Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3751 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. RJF

RJF

I think you'll find she very sensitively didn't release a third single because it would have obviously taken attention away from Black Lives Matter and the pandemic! And those Tudor watches she was shilling from a sun lounger in Malibu of course!

2. Cover this mom

3. Wait...not people getting excited about the Joker sequel because of a tip on DeuxMoi.

VitaminBee likes this.
  4. When will we be free

5. Next time please specify fan fiction authors as your source xx

Tracy Jacks, lushLuck, R92 and 2 others like this.
  6. RJF

RJF

Why anyone would be excited at the prospect of her becoming incel hate-wank fodder in a Joker sequel is beyond me.

7. “We could, we could belong together…”

9. BTG

BTG

Okay but she’d high key sound incredible on this.

10. I actually didn’t know it stemmed from there but I kind of hope it’s true to watch the girls meltdown at the tip they didn’t want being the one to come good.

The idea of her trying to navigate all out war on the set in her press run may turn out to be the best acting she does this decade.

[​IMG]

reputation. and VivaForever like this.
  11. Gaga as Harley (if that's what that item was aiming at) would actually be kind of fantastic. Therefore, it's an idea that deserves better than a sequel that Joaquin Phoenix so-called "movie."

Gaga as Zatanna would be ideal.

12. I hope she told Jake to return Taylor's scarf.

mpl likes this.
  13. rdp

rdp

She called herself a Martin Scorsese fan in the Actors on Actors interview so let's pray she follows his words and never does a superhero movie

Mr.Arroz, OlliMaus, Orange and 6 others like this.
  14. Mary Jane Holland came on shuffle, and I always think that whatever twink convinced her to take out the high note on "AND CHEAP GIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!!" when she played him the demo in her car as she was leaving a hotel in Prague or something needs to be scorned at the town square.

Sam, Aidan, HairBodyFace and 2 others like this.
  15. If Gaga does a superhero movie, I would want her in the X-Men series. She would be a good Emma Frost.

Christopher, VitaminBee and Alenko like this.
  16. She spent months beforehand living as Courteney Cox in Springsteen's "Dancing in the Dark" video to really prepare for this role.

17. RMK

RMK

She remembered Chromatica today.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.