Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3753 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. We need her as an escaped host on Westworld.

Mr Blonde and neinzedd like this.
  2. Put your mirror on the ceiling lgbts we ride at dawn.

Judas, Syzygyz, Mr Blonde and 14 others like this.
  3. The way even the slightest piece of music-adjacent crumb she throws at my mouth gives me more warmth than anything else ever could. "Joanne vibes". That is absolutely right, mom.

[​IMG]

4. “Joanne vibes” - me every time I’ve seen a horse since 2016.

5. Love this pic. A blonde A Star Is Born screentest tea.
    [​IMG]

And YES at the Joanne reference she gave. I still remember the long post she wrote when her horse passed away, and it was so sad and sweet until she ended it with "Girl, where do you think you're going?" dd

Mr.Arroz, Raichu, reputation. and 4 others like this.
  6. Ignoring Chromatica and Enigma once more ddd.

7. [​IMG]

8. I really wish I could see this show. I'm not even massively into Jazz but I've always thought this looked one of her best shows. I love how much fun she appears to have in this.

heavymetalGAGA likes this.
  9. I don’t really listen to anything off Joanne outside of Perfect Illusion so more of that soundscape please, mother.

AllGagaLike and VivaForever like this.
  10. Ok but why is this lowkey giving ARTPOP era realness?

11. RMK

RMK

I wonder if she can fulfill or renegotiate her contract just doing jazz shows. I could see her holding off on a full-scale production until there's something to rebrand it with at this rate.

HolyWater likes this.
  12. If the jazz shows sell and make as much money, I don't see why MGM would necessarily want Enigma. Most artists need all the hits to sell tickets but clearly she doesn't. Plus the older/moneyed crowd enjoys the Lady side of Gaga.

HolyWater and Vasilios like this.
  13. When the Chromatica Ball turns out to be Enigma with the VMA medley thrown in
    [​IMG]

R27, Syzygyz, Runawaywithme and 8 others like this.
  14. This is like...what it was always going to be.

Sleepycat likes this.
  15. Chromatica Ball?
    [​IMG]

16. At this point, they need to stop the dance and cancel the thing. I want my money back.

JXCK94, lucasdc, SyPOPhantic and 2 others like this.
  17. [​IMG]
    I love Mylène Farmer. And Ms. Frizzle.

LPMA, Alenko, Jeppo and 10 others like this.
  18. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.