Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3755 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Gaga being one of the few 'Oscar Contenders' to get a BAFTA nod... this is getting interesting! Yas queen!

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  2. House of Gucci also nabbed a nomination for “Outstanding British Film” but not Best Film. Could she have been weighted heavier than her Oscar contenders for the BAFTA because the film was technically classified as British?

3. Probably not.

4. The only actress to hit all four major precursors? Can you say legendaric?

lushLuck, LPT, reputation. and 15 others like this.
  5. Love to see it!

6. Her chances just shot up by a lot. Typically the BAFTA and Oscar winners align, and she’s the only front runner present in the BAFTAs nominations.

We could actually see her take the gold, which didn’t feel possible at the start of this campaign.

7. She's really got some of the gheys riled up. The fumes!

8. The last one really got me ddd

9. Her 100 people quote was funnier, to be honest. This “I studied METHOD” is… grating. And her co-stars know it nn. Good for her, though!

EDIT:
    This is clearly the result of me knowing people exactly like this in high school drama.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
    lushLuck likes this.
  10. Queen is hustling and that’s when I love her most to be honest.

Verandi, Judas, Lapras and 6 others like this.
  11. Gaga reading the news today

[​IMG]

12. The way she's already eyeing a Tony dd, she really won't rest or release a new album until she's got EGOT.

VivaForever likes this.
  13. The possibility of her winning a Best Actress Oscar in spite of everything facing this movie only proves what a bonafide star she is.

Looking forward to our late 80s Cher esque pop-rock goddess reinvention if she does win.

14. I think the precursor domination puts her firmly in the top 2 or 3 but I don’t know who the other two are. Such a strange year!

hologram, R92, heavymetalGAGA and 2 others like this.
  15. And an Album of the Year Grammy in the space of a week.

Get your Stanislavskis up Little Strasbergs.

16. From your mouth to God's ears, please

17. RMK

RMK

Who is the frontrunner at the Grammys anyway? It really feels like Album of the Year is anyone's win.

18. Today has been really incredible for her. I'm so fucking proud of her because she absolutely deserves everything.

Trinu 3.0, 4Roses, Mr.Arroz and 16 others like this.
  19. It’s so nice to see Frederic and Sarah get nominated for a BAFTA as well. Hopefully it continues to an Oscar nomination

20. Going by GoldDerby, her and Tony and probably #3 in line for this, behind either Olivia or Billie. They pretty much have Traditional on lock, and are battling with Doja/Sza for Duo.

RMK likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.