Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3831 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I'm a Money Honey apologist.

Truce, spaceship, Mr Blonde and 7 others like this.
  2. Highway Unicorn is NOT 97. The person who decided this needs to get his/her/their ears checked.

sesita, BreatheBox, dirtypony and 8 others like this.
  3. There can be 99 fascists in the room

Tchelitchew, LGStan93, Maki and 2 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]
    Today marks 2 years since the release of Chromatica! I know people have varied opinions on the music/rollout/promotion, but I really enjoyed the album and I'm excited to see it come to life in the stadiums.

tylerc, Truce, LPT and 27 others like this.
  5. LG7 in 2023?

6. I don‘t know, I feel like she hasn‘t even started on it yet and with the tour coming up she won‘t have time till autumn to start if she wants to.

7. I don’t think music is even on her mind currently. Anytime she’s asked about it these days, she says that she always writes and gives a vague answer about how she’s always going to be creative, but not specifically in regards to music dd

Staticboombox likes this.
  8. I expect to wait at least 4 years

9. Sam

Sam

Yeah I’m expecting as big of a gap as Joanne-Chromatica

whew, writing those two words together is a trip

Up N Down likes this.
  10. Great artwork, beautiful artwork.

11. What is? Not being shady, just curious. Do you think she will shoot another movie after the tour? Maybe start a family?

12. She’s expressed interest in doing more films. She joked that she wanted to do a romcom. Or maybe she just wants to chill and throw a song at a soundtrack every now and then while she’s doing Vegas. But I don’t think new music is her focus right now.

BricksAndStrings and johnoclock like this.
  13. Vegas!

(Half) Kidding.

I think she may be writing a musical. She did give a hint or two she would like to do that. Since that takes ages it would also be the perfect time to start a family if she wants to.

DinahLee and POPGASM like this.
  14. “Hold My Hand” is #21 in the UK midweeks, up from #45 last week.

15. The movie is (deservedly) a smash so I imagine it'll rise more

16. Maybe they should have held off a couple of weeks and released Hold My Hand the same day as the film?

17. It's been building quite nicely at radio so maybe they wanted they wanted those peaks to coincide?

RMK likes this.
  18. RMK

RMK

Streaming numbers aren't even above 800K on Spotify. Maybe later this week we'll see more attention toward the song, but only sales seem to be showing anything.

19. I just saw the film and I really think if it's going to take off, it'll start to happen now. The song's instrumental is used heavily throughout and at key emotional moments, with her vocals coming in right at the end after a beautiful build up. You definitely walk out of Top Gun emotional and thinking of the track.

20. The new products are far more bold and colourful and seem a bit more on brand for what someone might expect from Lady Gaga.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.