Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3842 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Oh no what a legend.

2. Oh I loved seeing her Facebook posts. They were so heartwarming, she’ll be missed.

LGStan93 likes this.
  3. Gaga is currently singing Always Remember Us This Way at some private wedding in… Italy dddd.

Will we finally get it on the Chromatica tour?

4. They probably requested her to sing it dd (and she got paid $2 million, so she's gonna do it)

Alenko and HairBodyFace like this.
  5. Not these rich ass Italians getting this exclusive ARUTW performance.

This is extremely homophobic.

huntypoo likes this.
  6. Imagine being so obscenely rich, you can book Lady Gaga as a wedding singer and even put in requests.

It's time to eat the rich.

The only thing that gives me some solace is the way she would constantly interrupt her 10 minute set they paid $200K a minute for to speak American accented Italian and share stories about making spaggheti with meatballs.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  7. This reminds me of when I asked a girl I was working with what she was doing after our shoot and she said her father who was Elton John's keyboardist (word?) was playing a private event, only for me to look at my obscenely wealthy Russian friend's Snapchat and realize it was a family wedding she attended and Mariah performed too.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022

8. I'm so here for the blonde bob and ARUTW combo.

9. How the other half live

10. Well...the other 1% haha.

11. I’ve always assumed that was the irony of the saying (although now I’ve used it, I realise I don’t actually know the origin of it)

GimmeWork and chromatica like this.
  12. Screaming at the replies

13. I'm screaming

14. I honestly always forget Hold My Hand even exists until someone posts about it here.

fancygreen, PfefferSalz, LPT and 22 others like this.
  15. She's in her make-up tutorial Youtuber era now

16. Thanks, I was looking for new ASMR videos.

17. I know she’s mad she can’t get away with 2 second clips on her Instagram story now dd

LGStan93 and nesstorcx___ like this.
  18. She looks great but man this whole...thing is bleak.

SlowBurn and johnoclock like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.