Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3845 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Or this

The Bionic shade

4Roses, LPT, tea and 20 others like this.
  2. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Bionic shade

[​IMG]

Your Body praise

[​IMG]

4Roses, LPT, tea and 22 others like this.
  3. Pop justice!

ePoise and worldspice like this.
  4. The Fame Monster is up in Dolby Atmos too! Is Government Hooker available in Atmos yet? You just know that will slap so hard.

GimmeWork and ePoise like this.
  5. I am streaming ARTPOP.

Apple Music won!

6. Wait they actually have the demo uploaded?

Sam likes this.
  7. It's not the demo version for me dd

Sam likes this.
  8. If you had the album downloaded, you have to remove it and then replay it. Maybe activate the Atmos thing as well, but mine worked after removing the download.

Having the Explicit The Fame Monster is also a blessing. Not sure if it was there already or on Spotify, but it feels so hard to find and just the little pleasure of listening “I’m a free BITCH” instead of “BIT” makes me tingle.

9. The explicit version has been on streaming for a while now, I think? At least on US Spotify.

10. Oh shit

BricksAndStrings and Sam like this.
  11. Why not just the upload the demo as a regular track?

12. gays be quirky

13. Can confirm it’s the demo version and forgot how much it slapped.

14. Sam

Sam

Justice for the gay who uploaded the wrong file

15. Whoever told her to change the sustained "Enooooooooough" is homophobic. Justice for the Aura demo!

Sam, huntypoo, heavymetalGAGA and 4 others like this.
  16. Can said gay please upload the Swinefest version of ARTPOP with the louder hee-hee's?

17. Sam

Sam

nn I was just running back to say this. You can’t hear them at all in the Dolby mix. Chartflop!

18. I never bothered with Atmos again after hearing how fucking godawful Born This Way (the song) is with it. Plus activating and deactivating it is so bothersome, you have to go to the phone settings instead of just doing it on the AM player screen.

19. These Dolby Atmos mixes sound better with this album than Chromatica. Probably because these ones have so much more going on in the production and it allows for some breathing room for all the sounds. Especially Venus and GUY.

I’m still mad that her label made her change the vocal take for the first verse of Aura - all because she leaked it.
    You definitely can hear them but they are so low.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.