Lady Gaga - General Discussion | Page 3849 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I too remember the release day of Joanne. Meeting Lady Gaga and having @Synthline avoid me.

2. People weren't ready for Perfect Illusion's pop-rock revival in 2016. Not even I was truly ready. Dare I say she was ahead of her time.

3. Perfect Illusion was great, she came out swinging with that one. I just wish she had tapped into that sound further and developed it more on Joanne (the album).

4. Perfect Illusion is a great song just not a great single cause it was too noisy and she can‘t sing it live.

The SNL performance of A-Yo was amazing.

Sleepycat likes this.
  5. The key change was also unearned, some would say.

6. Yeah "Perfect Illusion" is a 10 on an album that should have been an EP nn.

tylerc, sesita, HEARTCORE and 3 others like this.
  7. Lol 2016 memories.

Stopremix likes this.
  8. [​IMG]

9. I don't think so

[​IMG]

10. He needs to move more tickets than her to be fair dd

11. She doesn't need to move any tickets period dd.
    EU leg is sold out bar that one flop city.

Pat and heavymetalGAGA like this.
  12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. I know, but I'll never get over how tepid the second half of the album is compared to the first (to me). It's like the album is building all up to "Perfect Illusion," and then energy drops off a cliff and never really recovers. Easily my least favorite Gagz album.

But I'm not here to spread negativity!

14. As much as I love Joanne I don't have it in heavy rotation often, but Dancin' In Circles came on shuffle the other day while I was out walking and I was practically grinding and spinning around thinking of the choreo from the tour.

Justice for Just Another Day by the way. Not enough people like it but it's in my top 5 from Joanne.

15. [​IMG]

16. The Dolby Atmos Version of Joanne gives Perfect Illusion and Diamond Heart a bigger kick & I feel like it pushes it a bit further. I completely agree

spaceship likes this.
  17. Oop not me icing you at Joanne Trattoria

aaronhansome likes this.
  18. Perfect Illusion sounds incredible in Atmos. You can really hear the layers of the production in there. Shame it wasn’t captured in the release version.

I wonder if we will get an atmos version of Born This Way album?

nesstorcx___ and spaceship like this.
  19. I was lukewarm on A-Yo until I saw this:

Everything about this performance slaps and the song completely comes to life.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.