Lady Gaga - Joanne | Page 1177 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Joanne

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Island

Island Staff Member

Is she attending the Emmys tonight?

2. R92

R92

Lady Gaga will be played by Tatiana Maslany tonight.

3. Island

Island Staff Member

Totally fine with me.

R92 likes this.
  4. I mean, we all saw it right? She was smart.

5. BZZ

BZZ

This isn't normal circumstances at all, it hasn't gotten a green update since it's second day on iTunes. I guess we should be hopeful, though.

6. BZZ

BZZ

Thank god she didn't that would've totally made her seem like a joke. Everything about the show was awful this year.

7. Yeah, the VMAs I'm not so bothered about given how that went this year, but Global Citizen would have been great. It's been far, far too long since Gaga played high-profile festivals (like, 7 years too long) and it's just such a natural environment for her as a live act, particularly with the direction she's taken this era.

8. Nothing will ever sting as bad as Run Away With Me flopping miserably, so I can handle this...lemme just grab my brown paper bag to breathe into over the next few weeks.

Slice of Life likes this.
  9. I love Miley Cyrus.

10. I would love for her to do carpool karaoke around album release time.

Stuart and Glitterizer like this.
  11. Listened to my especially curated playlist of her singles today. "Perfect Illusion" didn't stand out but "Applause" still goes OFF. Every single hook is still fresh like young sperm, and when that piano house breakdown comes... Lord'T. Such a 10/10.

rdp likes this.
  12. Cackling at this simile.

But yeah, Applause is the definition of an amazing lead single.

Artpop the album is a very mixed bag, but when it's on point, it's fucking on point.

13. I literally give zero fucks about charts and since my favourite artists of all times are the indie ones I'd love if the second single is the Florence collaboration.

Hitchcock likes this.
  14. I dont care about the charts neither but I still love tv performances because they are fun :(

15. BZZ

BZZ

If we are being honest, and i already know this is going to get backlash, i think Hey Girl is going to be unenjoyable based off of those lyrics.

Dr Pop likes this.
  16. R92

R92

17. I actually think 12 wasn't to shabby for such a dire song (I love Gaga but it truly is dire) in this awful streaming era.

18. Gaga claiming the Super Bowl for the gays. LGBT Kween.

There is no way this will not be the most talked about Popjustice moment of 2017, wether it is a triumphant success or a monumental fuck up.

I'm just gonna say it, Yaaaaaasss Gaga yaaaaaaasssss!

19. Is Us Weekly even reliable? They are basically the same as Star, People, etc.

20. RJF

RJF

The streaming thing is what it is. Nearly all established acts are struggling with it. Artists launching now and therefore courting current audiences using current music consumption methods will have the advantage, similar to how Gaga herself launched as digital downloading was really taking off and racked up obscene single sales.

Femme Aesthetic likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.