Lady Gaga - Joanne | Page 1181 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Joanne

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No FrogGa at the Super Bowl.

2. I just dont want to get my hopes high haha but if Billboard or NFL announce it then I will officially be hyped.

3. I really want her to do Radio Ga Ga to just so the straights can go "oooh that's where the name comes from".

4. This is amazing. I'm so excited!

5. Wow, just heard about the Super Ball thing. This will be amazing...

So... Gaga is headlining... She will probably perform greatest hits... and these events tend to have guest artists. Beyonce has performed there a couple of times or so...

Telephone live ft. Beyoncé? Could it be?

michaelhird likes this.
  6. The Boss, Queen and Elton to please her dad.
    Barbra, Diana and Cher to please her mom.
    What does her sister stan?

Slice of Life likes this.
  7. Washington Post is claiming that the NFL is denying Gaga as the halftime performer as of yet.

8. Again?
    [​IMG]

9. The NFL just denied it. Screaming.

10. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Okay but imagine if she does Telephone feat. Beyoncé and brings out Springsteen to sing something with him? I don't know if the Lord could love me that much.

Edit: He clearly doesn't.

davidbesan and ~Paul~ like this.
  11. BZZ

BZZ

I don't think she should be doing a lot of the newer stuff. As much as i hate drawing this comparison, maybe just doing her old songs and throwing in Perfect Illusion or a song form the album that sticks would be the best idea. The album will sell more regardless of how many songs she performs. I also think it would be best if she did a lot of choreography cuz talent always wins.

12. BZZ

BZZ

Wait so it isn't happening? Thanks, US Weekly.

13. R92

R92

Didn't the NFL deny Katy Perry too?

14. It was a Perfect Illusion indeed.

Femme Aesthetic, Dr Pop and BZZ like this.
  15. My little gay football loving heart can't take this!

At least I'm $ma$hing on fantasy football for a second week in a row.

imperialsteroid likes this.
  16. Pretty sure the NFL denies anything if a contract isn't signed or something. If its being widely reported she's doing it then I imagine she's doing it.

17. I don't recall them denying her. I've never seen them deny anyone when rumors pop up. The full statement is basically that they haven't made a final decision, so basically what @Drew was saying.

18. I think its usually "we're in talks with many people and no decisions have been made".

mindtrappa and R92 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.