Lady Gaga - Joanne | Page 2814 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Joanne

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah I'm pissed that Joanne ended like this... I mean I get the point of releasing The Cure, that is doing quite amazing (considering the lack of promo)
    BUT I would have liked a final single from Joanne to close things properly, like DIC for a summer run. And then releasing The Cure when she's on tour. The fact she released a new song out of nowhere, ending at the same time Joanne's era (minus the tour), and having zero plan for the song, it quite disturbs me... It is just messy..

I won't hold my breath for this to happen but I hope The Cure is part of a new musical project and that single was acually just a taste of it.

2. "The Cure" was a cast off from ASIB. There's nothing bigger attached. And there's still potentially another single left for Joanne, they don't know yet.

collxtion, ChaosDevil and Glitterizer like this.
  3. "Dancing in Circles" needs to be released. For the sake of not letting this era be even shorter than Artpop's. Wait at least 20 years before you start cutting eras short after 2 singles.

4. RMK

RMK

Dancin' In Circles can be released but I don't think they wasted Joanne's potential at all. Like we saw with the Super Bowl and everything afterwards its clear they did more than make this era the best it could be. It's not in-style, etc. but it still did good.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  5. They could easily remix 'Dancin' In Circles' for a single release. I think 'Diamond Heart' or 'Hey Girl' would be better options though.

GimmeWork and davidbesan like this.
  6. I think Joanne's era is all about people enjoying music not the visual and promo things... So I'm not really surprised they didn't pushed it even more commecially. I think Joanne is still doing great without having ton of promo, I guess it's all her goal for Joanne's era, making music talk by itself.

7. I'd be here for a Hey Girl video. Or Dancin' In Circles video. I don't really care if they're singles or not.

Glitterizer and ChaosDevil like this.
  8. A Dancing In Circles release is a must. I want Diamond Heart too, but I have come to terms with it not happening.

9. Dancin in Circles a bit sped up and remixed would be fire.

10. Mark Ronson produced some of Queens of the Stone Age's new album...both worked with her on Joanne

11. RJF

RJF

When is "Million Reasons" going to be a single?

Andy French, Mr.Arroz, Judas and 3 others like this.
  12. RMK

RMK

I don't know, it looks like A-YO is Gaga's choice.

13. She finished the movie. I wouldn't write Joanne off as being over. I know MindTrappa said she had plans to release more things. If The Cure was just a nod to Sonja (as some have speculated) maybe she will go through and film more videos for Joanne this summer? I know it sounds like a long shot, but nobody expected the John Wayne video when it dropped. The tour it still a month and a half away (wow that came quick).

14. Sam

Sam

Diamond Heart stems have leaked apparently.

15. So did A-Yo and Dancing in Circles.

GimmeWork and Andy French like this.
  16. Watch 'Million $ales' skyrocket back to the top of iTunes.

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  17. Willam is in ASIB?

18. He's probably one of the drag queens they were looking for a few weeks ago.

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  19. R92

R92

Wow, it's amazing the networking Ronnie has had despite being out in the first episode. Working with Willam already? Damn...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.