Lady Gaga - Joanne | Page 2816 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Joanne

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah so I don't think it will be problem if she wants ASIB to be her next solo album. That song could be labelled as a 'Feat. Bradley Cooper' song. Or she could even put it as a bonus track.

2. Maybe Bradley can do the American pie ad libs when she releases her Music album.

Up Down Suite likes this.
  3. She could do Shania's 'Up!' with it and have ten tracks - but with 2 versions of each; one "country" and one "pop". Maybe the duets could be with different co-stars on different versions.

LPT likes this.
  4. I'm curious to Bradley Cooper's singing.

5. He's not bad, from what I've heard.

Laurence likes this.
  6. The world has endured Robbie Williams, will be fine.

popprincess, munro, HolyWater and 2 others like this.
  7. I've been wanting her to do a 2-version album like Up! for years. One version be pop, one version be piano and stripped down versions in the same vein as a lot of her live performances. But, I don't see her doing that with music from a film.

8. She was spotted hiking in nude heels today. Never change, Gaga.

[​IMG]

Rem, Rob, EnsnareTheSenses and 18 others like this.
  9. Living for the aura of beach surrounding her specifically.

Do you wanna see the girl who lives behind the aura?

Sam and mindtrappa like this.
  10. GLC

GLC

Hiking in heels. Gaga must have feet of steel.

11. Considering the shoes that she generally wears, those would be like flats to her.

GLC likes this.
  12. boy_holdng_cross.jpg

13. Quoting a mod to make this post is...bold.

14. R92

R92

I'm a musician, a dancer, a singer-songwriter, a producer, a legend, an icon, and an undiscovered star. I'm looking for exposure with my music, so can you please stream my song on YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, tidal, and purchase on iTunes please.

15. RMK

RMK

I read the first sentence and thought you were serious until I heard the video. Mess.

16. Million Reasons joins Shape of You, I Don't Want to Live Forever, That's What I Like, and Say You Won't Let Go as the only songs to cross the 1 million sales mark in the US this year.

Also, Billboard recently ran an article with early Grammy predictions and Million Reasons & Joanne were both mentioned on their list:
    I'm hoping she can at least snag a few nominations next year. Best Pop Vocal Performance for Million Reasons seems like a shoe in, but honestly who knows with the Recording Academy.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  17. Yes and yes. It would be nice to see her back there.

18. We can also add another mention for MR this time from Paul Grein:
    [James Arthur’s “Say You Won’t Let Go” and Lady Gaga’s “Million Reasons” each top the 1 million mark in digital sales this week. Arthur’s song reached No. 11 on the Hot 100. Gaga’s song reached No. 4. Both ballads have an excellent chance of receiving Grammy nominations for Song of the Year.]
    https://www.yahoo.com/music/chart-watch-dj-khaled-classic-late-bloomer-201958356.html

19. Bradley's song can be a bonus track.
    In Bulgaria.
    Just for @kal.

20. kal

kal

I have no idea why I’ve been summoned but Million Reasons still bangs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.