Lady Gaga - Joanne | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Joanne

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6 minute flute solo it is.

SMG and Sam like this.
  2. Organic, raw, gritty, personal, #realmusic?

Sam and Subwaykid like this.
  3. Thank god(ga). Something warm is desperately needed.

mindtrappa likes this.
  4. Apologies for all the links but when I think of organic (pop) in terms of Gaga, this instantly comes to mind:

Imagine. IMAGINE.

Drawlight likes this.
  5. I am loving the sound of 'organic', I just want something different from Gaga and like I said, my issue with 'ARTPOP' is it is a 'cold' record.

6. Her fourfiveseconds is coming.

7. Six pages already... My body isn't ready for this.

8. Not until she believes in it.

munro, Sam, AllGagaLike and 1 other person like this.
  9. Her Ed Sheeran is coming.

10. I'm already feeling stressed and defensive and all we have from this era is an instagram post.

Chris_P likes this.
  11. What does 'organic' even mean? Acoustic instruments? Raw voquelles? What would be an example be, Florence + the Machine? We Are Born Sia? This thing's like a year off at least, innit? I already feel the itch to bum.

12. I think it's time for Gaga to ratchet down the volume level a bit. That doesn't mean you wouldn't be able to dance to it; it just means something you don't need to crank up to 11 for maximum enjoyment.

An album with tracks exhibiting some softness sounds great to me.

That's what I mean by "organic", @Rommers. She can't play the diamond-cut cold alien freak again. Use the Venus look as a jumping off point. She looked soft and gorgeous and human -- well, for Gaga. You know what I mean.

13. Live instruments? Strings? No electro? Those are my guesses at least.

14. I'm still waiting for Gaga to achieve her 'classic ballad' and don't dare anyone tell me its 'Speechless' or 'Dope'.

15. Poor Azealia.

Sam likes this.
  16. 1986.

stuaw, Sam and phily693 like this.
  17. Diamond

18. @RJF can we create a anti-PC Music committee? I'm starting to feel threatened.

19. I'd love to hear Gaga's version of Shaking The Habitual.

Vasilios likes this.
  20. So Happy I Could Die as a frame of reference would be great, especially for the lead single. She's done the big pop singles to death and if Rihanma can get away with FourFiveSeconds then Gaga can turn it down a notch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.