Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball (2020 Summer Tour) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball (2020 Summer Tour)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Why can you only get 2 tickets for London in the store presale? Annoying.

2. My code didn't come and i've checked my junk folder too. Eek.

3. I really hate Early Entrance options.

4. I’m gagooped at her picking the two geographically closest European capitals to visit. Poor Central/Eastern Europe.

Jacques and Lapras like this.
  5. Not her paying dust to the west coast...

6. I really don’t know whether to try and get tickets for this. I have a compromised immune system and if Ms Corona Is still circulating this year it could be an issue. If it wasn’t for that and my anxiety over it I’d definitely be 100% trying for tickets.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

Jacques, HolyWater, Blue6010 and 4 others like this.
  8. Okay but not everybody outside of Nevada has the funds to get their ass on a plane, buy a hotel, etc.

9. Well you'd hope by then the French government has lifted the ban on any gathering of people over 1000 people otherwise no Paris for Gaga.

10. Samesies. I think I'll try anyway, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

11. No code. Hmph.

Carlo likes this.
  12. When you spend the whole night lying awake worrying you’re not going to get tickets despite knowing in the back of your mind that she’s going to cancel the tour due to Coronavirus anyway...

lushLuck likes this.
  13. Apparently Corona is losing steam in summer because it is not very resistent to heart. Combined with global warming we have a chance she will show up because the virus will only be back in full force around Mariah season.

14. This is an issue for me, will there be a higher limit for general sale?

15. Seems to suggest 4 in general and possibly the O2 presale, and 8 total per person? So maybe that's utilising various codes? Unsure.

16. British and French summer has heat?

17. They don’t know yet if it’s resistant to heat; they think it’s the opposite actually

18. I read it in a newspaper but I guess everybody knows something different right now and nobody really knows anything. I already made my peace with missing my Avril show end of march.

19. LTG

LTG

Ddd Donald Trump said the heat would kill it with no evidence behind it (seasonal flu can’t cope over summer but it’s a completely different virus).

20. Oh ok.

10 minute wait ahead of me. Great.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.