Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball (2022 Tour) | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball (2022 Tour)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Beating out the Joanne tour? We'll see about that.

VitaminBee and R92 like this.
  2. Staging maybe not but she could certainly outdo it in terms of setlist and costumes and overall visuals

3. I wouldn’t really expect anything too massive. This is a 6 (8 if the others are announced) city, maybe 10 date (if extended) tour. They probably won’t invest a lot into it.l in terms of a stage and set. I’d love to be proven wrong

believeagain and Jacques like this.
  4. I'd love to be proven there.

Sam and Tracy Jacks like this.
  5. More dates were going to be announced for Asia, I believe. Though I love how the second Toronto date has disappeared. Not that it will up the investment but maybe just a little...

6. RJF

RJF

Y'all will get the same Nicola Formachetti space clown nonsense that's plagued this era that she'll then wear for the next four years in Vegas and you'll deal.

7. I mentioned it on the last page I think but yeah Seoul and Tokyo were to have dates

VitaminBee likes this.
  8. Fixed costs for a 6 date stadium tour probably mean we are going to end up with a pink and green version of Rihanna’s Anti tour stage and maybe some filmed projections for a handful of songs if we’re lucky. Or just a stage constructed from pre-existing elements (screens and some basic stairs) that Live Nation can rent.

HolyWater likes this.
  9. Could the stage they build for this be repurposed/replacing the one in Las Vegas? If so, I could see some actual money being spent on it. Hopefully the costumes get more love an attention than the ones in Enigma.

10. It’s supposed to be around 15 total, but that was pre-COVID and they may want to limit traveling a bit more now for her sake. Not to mention some of the internal changes happening with Live Nation.

11. I can't see a residency having a stage change mid way through. They'd only put that kind of investment in a brand new residency.

We're going to get a plain stage with video content and we will deal.

12. I mean, I can easily see her having a unique stage built as she usually does. But I don’t see it being some elaborate beast like some fans have been dreaming up, and that’s fine. That’s never really been her thing post-Born This Way Ball, anyway.

A larger scale version of what she has in Vegas wouldn’t be awful. As mentioned many many times, the stage itself is great, the primary issues were with the styling.

lushLuck and VitaminBee like this.
  13. I would love for her to work with Es Devlin again.

mpl, Jacques, R92 and 5 others like this.
  14. I don’t think the plan was to brand it as Enigma forever. They put enough budget in to let her have two completely different shows going on as it is.

lushLuck and HolyWater like this.
  15. So I’m tempted to get resale tickets for London on the Friday...

What are the odds of a second date being announced before I splash out?

16. Just secured GOLDEN CIRCLE for London! Sooo excited! Thank god for the rescheduled show and people wanting refunds!
    If you've been on the lookout, go go go!

17. The way I just bought more tickets for this tour that will most likely not be taking place.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  18. RJF

RJF

I am SCREAMING at the Chromatica pillow. SCREAMING.

19. This is what happens when you sell things based on mock ups and not actual photos of things.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.