Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball (2022 Tour) | Page 26 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball (2022 Tour)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Mar 9, 2020.

1. I imagine we will get some sort of announcement regarding a postponement/cancellation towards the end of this coming month.

2. Will be great to see these shows rescheduled and hey Gaga, add a Tokyo and Sydney date. Thanks.

3. A few other popstars who were meant to tour their albums and faced constant cancellations have just decided to cancel entirely because “the moment has passed.” I wonder if Gaga MIGHT do that with the Chromatica tour seeing as it’s unlikely to take place in 2021.

4. I wouldn't be that surprised if they announce the cancellation this month after the Perignon / Chromatica music film.

Though I'm still hopefull she'll manage to find a way to make a livestreamed concert this summer to 'make up' with all that situation.

5. That's all I wanted this entire time.

And a Sour Candy video.

6. That would be a good way to wrap the whole thing and to give the fan a solid sendoff with a full live for Chromatica.
    They are wrapping Gucci's film in the coming weeks and I don't see her milking the jazz album judging the situation, so I don't see anything that could prevent that kind of live to happen this summer (especially knowing a tour was planned). The big question is about her wishing or not to do that kind of thing.

johnoclock likes this.
  7. She barely got up off the couch to do a promotion video for Oreos, you think she's about to do a livestream concert? I just don't see that happening. And they probably would've already done that when the iron was hot but we got one VMA performance and that is all we're going to get.

Oof. Sorry for the negativity. I just think that ship has sailed long ago.

Andrew.L likes this.
  8. I just don't see this getting canceled so easily. My bet is that it will get postponed again.

lushLuck likes this.
  9. This LN won't give back any money any time soon.

lushLuck likes this.
  10. I honestly don't see her extending Chromatica era in 2022, she's done the very minimal on this album campaign. If they want a 2022 Lady Gaga World tour, make it for next album to be honest...

11. She has signed a contract for these live shows, I'm sure if she wants to cancel she would have to pay LN tons of money.

12. I may be wrong but I'm sure there insurances for this especially in those hard times for entertainment industry. A lot of artists already cancelled their tour.

13. She’s one of the biggest touring acts on Live Nation, so they’re not going to let these shows get cancelled as easily as others have unless live events aren’t possible (they’re already opening venues up in California for concerts starting this month) or she physically can’t do them. If they do postpone it again, I don’t think it necessarily has to be attached to Chromatica or a new album.

lushLuck likes this.
  14. Who are all the artists who cancelled their tours? The only cancellation I got was Jazz and Piano last spring and Cher. Dua, Harry, Abel, etc all just keep postponing. Taylor cancelled her two city “festival” but it seems like for the most part people are trying to make things happen.

lushLuck likes this.
  15. JoJo cancelled her tour to do the masked singer

lushLuck likes this.
  16. Only smaller date tours have been canceled.

17. Billie Eilish for example.

18. Right - because that tour actually started for one or two dates. I think it’s a lot easier to justify postponing shows that haven’t even gone into production.

19. Billie's European tour was actually a handful of proper solo dates in 4-5 cities with a dozen festivals in between. So with the festivals not happening the rest of the tour had no chance. It'd have been a nightmare to reschedule those dates and have the festivals also fall in line anyway.

chromatica likes this.
  20. Yeah, that's what I was saying. Bigger dates/artists are more likely to be postponed than cancelled.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.