Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball (2022 Tour) | Page 31 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball (2022 Tour)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Mar 9, 2020.

1. It didnt help that she posted about the born this way make up when the news broke about the postponement.

spaceship, LPT and Mirwais Ahmadzaï like this.
  2. When the interns don’t coordinate with each other dd

4Roses, MusicLover11, JXCK94 and 10 others like this.
  3. Can a popstar exist in 2021 with 0 fan interaction via socials? I mean, Insta, TikTok, twitter have all but overtaken traditional means of promotion like tv and magazines. Not specifically in relation to the tour cancellation but her aversion to social media seems so extreme, almost as extreme as her closeness to her fans used to be. I've been thinking about it for a while but it's so weird to see her actively avoid any communication with fans except when she's basically forced to. Her silence is so... loaded.

Coolrockgirl and Staticboombox like this.
  4. Lorde, I guess is a kind-of example of this. Except when Lorde does resurface to release stuff, her fans eat it up. When Gaga resurfaces to release stuff, fans tear it apart and debate on if it's good enough for them. Or she resurfaces for ad posts... So, I mean. It's a layered issue.

johnoclock and Jordtayylor like this.
  5. a "beyoncé doesn't even tweet" moment.

Sleepycat likes this.
  6. I have so much money tied up in Live Nations pockets because of this... I feel guilty asking for my friends to pay me back for a concert even has a date... but it’s a lot of money. If she makes it an Enigma Ball in 2022, I will immediately demand a refund.

7. It is weird how Gaga went from being the most interactive Pop Girl (to the annoyance of everyone else) to never acknowledging her fan base. Maybe she’s over the whole “love you guys!!” shtick but you would think it would be more gradual.

8. It is actually pretty understandable when you see the way her fans berate her team and demand things so harshly from her, and start to bully. She just doesn't want to fan the flames anymore or have to see it. It's not been good for her mental health so she pulled away abruptly. I still think there is a better middle ground she can find, hopefully she will. Something that the fans can get SOMETHING (something more than ads) and she can still feel comfortable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.