Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball (2022 Tour) | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball (2022 Tour)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Sam

Sam

I reckon we'll get a good chunk of Karens and Susans who really just love her authentic music y'know? Like she was so much better when she was in that film with Bradley Cooper

lushLuck and Stuart like this.
  2. I always thought this option was for fools...if its cancelled for any reason we are refunded....right? If I knew how to clown gif imagine it here.

Crisp X and Laurence like this.
  3. I got my tickets for UK, yay! I did not get insurance though... Eeks. Let me pray to my Judas candle. But it's abroad so if I need to I can claim with travel insurance?

4. I mean if it gets cancelled we're all getting refunded. This is more of an 'if you can't go because you have C19, you'll get refunded' clause.

theincredibleflipper likes this.
  5. LTG

LTG

But there was the whole disclaimer saying “you’re probs not covered for pandemics or epidemics lol”.

6. I was in London and Paris twice and froze my ass off during last year's summer! Yes there's a heat for a few days but not all summer.

The Holy Spearit and Crisp X like this.
  7. Here:
    [​IMG]

stuaw, inevitable, Alenko and 2 others like this.
  8. My friend got into the system first, bought our tickets, and didn't get the insurance because he couldn't afford it.

I would have bought insurance for both of us so here's me sweating from now until the day!!

9. I'm so not used to the heat that when something like that happens, it feels like it, and my sunburns, last forever dd.

Can winter fuck off right now though

10. Call 111.

11. Couldn’t agree with you more. She will always sell tickets to the casual concertgoer because “she’s Lady Gaga and she will put on a show”. People want to be there to see whatever stunt she’s going to pull. You’ll have folk who couldn’t even tell you she has a new album out or hum you anything other than Bad Romance and Poker Face.

12. Got tickets! I am seriously so excited. She has been top of my list of people who I’ve never seen for years. I was out of the country for ARTPOP and my Joanne date got cancelled - please let this concert actually come to pass!

Crisp X, Laurence, stuaw and 5 others like this.
  13. Ah, so it’s you who’s the curse...

14. [​IMG]

Me, at home, ignoring Insta DMs from your messy drunk ass.

have fun, sis, ilysm

15. You're in for a treat, hen! Praying for you.

scottdisick94 likes this.
  16. First time seeing Gaga after my Joanne date was double-cancelled. Unbelievable excited but trying to keep that in check.

17. Managed to get two amazing seats. Quite excited!

18. Sam

Sam

me having the time of my life and ignoring your facetime requests for heavy metal lover

[​IMG]

19. @LP found shaking

aux, Stuart, LPT and 1 other person like this.
  20. Twitter seems to think Dua is an opener for the U.K. and Paris dates.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.