Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball | Page 139 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Ariana is still in London yes but who knows if she has time.

I would hope they‘d record the London shows since it‘s two but if she really starts early it won‘t be dark for most of the show which would be a shame for a recording.

2. Anyone going to Omeara afterwards?

3. Gaga interacting with Richy’s chromatica ball posts on IG is leaving a bad taste in my mouth but anyways can’t wait for tomorrow and Sat x

Digital_Fossil and LGStan93 like this.
  4. Guys I am so hyped for tomorrow now I…

blasting Replay on the speakers and it’s still not worn off 2 years later

5. I really hope she sorts the merch out for North America. I can't believe London only got 1 new tshirt

6. The way I will begrudgingly buy a t-shirt because it's the first time I've been able to buy Gaga merch at a show in 8 years... but the lack of options really is insulting when you consider how many the Born This Way Ball had! Even if she'd have done the white t-shirt designs on black t-shirts to switch it up it would've been nice!

br4ndiah and enhanced CD like this.
  7. Only short people

Square likes this.
  8. What time should I be in the queue tomorrow for a good view of Gaga as a gold circle ticket holder ( non early entry) ?

9. This is amazing.

10. In an ideal world they would do the Head vs 911 mash up.

11. This warms my heart.

SlowBurn likes this.
  12. For a woman who has, probably smartly, moved away from being as involved as she was with her fans... It is amazing how much impact they have on her. It must be overwhelming. But it's cute to still see that she hasn't sworn us off completely.

Getaway likes this.
  13. Rumour has it she has asked Kylie Minogue and Years & Years to perfom with her

14. I realize guests might make a concert more special and give extra value to the people watching but I always find these surprises awkward and that they ruin the flow of the show.

The Knowledge likes this.
  15. I’ve landed in London and she’s not cancelled yet. We are further ahead than we ever were on the Joanne Tour.

16. Sam

Sam

sis you're manifesting the cancellation at this point, pls wait until Sunday!!!!!

johnoclock likes this.
  17. All these texts to print tickets and emails about train strikes are not helping my nerves.
    My train back Sunday has just been cancelled but as long as I get there today (and gaga does).
    Enjoy everyone!

LPT, Stuart and D.Jay like this.
  18. After having to cancel my tickets for her opening night in Vegas a couple of years ago, I am SO excited for tonight!

19. Kindly shut UP I am not taking any chances.

lushLuck, Sam, rav4boy and 2 others like this.
  20. There's a new shirt for London:

Have fun tonight, girlies!

mpl and Robbietoxic like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.