Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball | Page 145 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Gone now! Glad someone could use them

2. Anyone else please? Feeling so desperate it's crazy, if anyone has cheap tickets going let's go!

3. This is so cute. Really incredible how vast her demographic is.

4. Just got a text through saying you can use a PDF tonight in London after all… WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

5. Honestly fuck Tottenham

6. Emma (VIP queen for the whole tour) just said there's a delay in golden circle entry as new visuals are being downloaded which may mean 'new content.'

7. I saw some people yesterday presenting their phone and they were scanned.

I didn‘t say it cause I wasn‘t sure if it really worked but I got the same message today.

8. I received a text and an email so you can definitely use your phone for tonight’s show.

9. Oh my... I'm front row of the end of the left catwalk on the center side... I can't believe this is the closest I've ever been at a gig and it's for my fucking fav.

10. They need to release some more!!! It's not even sold out yet!

11. Oh my god thank you again. I posted this on my Crew Facebook group and everyone is freaking out haha.

Eeeee on my way, can't believe I'm seeing this masterpiece again. Will be at Beaverton Pin by 7 cigs.

Alenko, K94 and bestinase like this.
  12. See you girls there tonight in Chromatica (Tottenham) <3

Alenko and michaelhird like this.
  13. My friend is there now and is just seeing small merch stalls with t-shirts only. Is there a bigger store? Or is that all the merch there is?

He saw the main store outside, but was told he couldn't go in there, as it was sections 1-10 only and he's 12.

14. Hope everyone going tonight has an incredible time! You’re all in for an amazing ride!

15. That’s all the merch there is, just more of it in the shop and on racks.

I didn’t buy anything in the shop last night, but I changed my mind once in the golden circle section.

At this point, if I exited the arena for the shop, they wouldn’t let me back in, so I left and walked round to general admission standing, but they wouldn’t let me through as I had the wrong colour wrist band.

It was a little bit of a struggle, but I persisted and the guy and girl stopping me entry asked their boss and they finally let me pass. Then, I overheard the boss telling all the stewards golden circle wrist bands can come into general admission for merch.

Just let me buy a t-shirt that I’ll never wear. Jeez.

SlowBurn likes this.
  16. aux

aux

I have a lot of thoughts about last night. It was honestly one of the best gigs I’ve ever been to. I’ll do a proper write-up tomorrow because I have no self-control and decided to spend a prize I got for my dissertation on tickets for tonight.

17. Thanks so much for the info!

I'm absolutely flabbergasted at the lack of merch. I thought all artists loved flogging stuff at gigs, as it's easy money for them? I expected badges, keyrings, a programmes etc.

My friend asked an official and she told him he can go to the shop after the show, as it's open til 23:00, but if it's just the same stuff, I don't think he'll bother really.

Jamestm likes this.
  18. Screaming at the pre show playlist being BURNs Radio 1’s essential mix

aux likes this.
  19. Actor Eddie Redmayne is here! Not a great photo sorry

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.