Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball | Page 169 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Mar 9, 2020.

1. I audibly said 'Oh fuck' when I saw her Instagram post. HEDI SLIMANE?! V?!

Andy French likes this.
  2. Cover ONE? Okay!

tea, sesita, BubblegumBoy and 4 others like this.
  3. With no tour book, at least we will have this.
    Edit: ops, only digital?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
  4. Curious as to why the Houston date's on the cover when... it hasn't happened yet...

5. Three different covers represent the final three tour dates and Houston is the first one.

6. Sam

Sam

Ask my man Hedi at Yves about Emi

VertigoStick, sesita and Applause like this.
  7. Homie I got plenty.

speedyboi, nesstorcx___ and Sam like this.
  8. There's only 2 shows left tho, Houston and Miami.

9. Ddd, yeah, my bad.

10. Can't wait for some hard-hitting inquisitiveness on the fleeing of dancers.

Digital_Fossil likes this.

11. Donald Mustard (Chief Creative Officer) of Fortnite changed his Twitter location to CHROME
    It may be happening after all.

12. Listening to Rina Sawayama's album and I would honestly totally love Gaga to make Clarence Clarity and Stuart Price lead producers of next album.

Applause likes this.

13. Interesting. A final Chromatica video coming ?

14. I still can't believe this tour is ending tomorrow. As much as I hated the "era" itself, this tour has been an incredible way to end it on a high note even though I didn't get a chance to witness it in person.

15. The tour has flew in, it's hard to believe tomorrow is the last show. I'm glad that shes been able to finish this tour and it looks like her and her team have found the winning combo of less dates/more rest days for her tours going forward to minimise her health issues.

Sam, OlliMaus, Jordtayylor and 4 others like this.
  16. This is in absolutely no way shady, but is the first tour she's completed with no cancellations?

17. This tour was such an all around triumph, I wish she could continue and visit more continents but I understand it's better to keep it short and sweet for the sake of her health. I wonder if she's relieved it's over or she wishes she could keep going. The outpouring of love has been insane.

heavymetalGAGA and Tracy Jacks like this.
  18. The Fame Bal, The Monster Ball, and artRave were not canceled though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.