Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball

He/Him
what her vibe is performing these songs
Djhv6SPXcAU3IUE.jpg

I'm the same way. Though I'll have to fly up to Toronto to see it... another thing I haven't done since before February 2020... It says I have till April 6 to get a refund though.

I'm seeing it in Toronto too! I'm trying to convince myself not to get a refund because it'd be the perfect re-entry into society, and because I can't miss a third tour in a row after I sold my artRave tickets to see Beyonce and Jay Z on the same night here

I’ve seen all of the tours except for Joanne and to be honest nothing beats the high of her two song pre Just Dance PA at OMO (ex Astoria) in London dd. I do be missing Famega.

I’ve seen all of the tours except for Joanne and to be honest nothing beats the high of her two song pre Just Dance PA at OMO (ex Astoria) in London dd. I do be missing Famega.
Gaga from The Fame and The Fame Monster times was purely awesome. Gosh I hate the fact I missed Monster Ball Tour at that time
Chromatica Ball is my first concert of her since artRave (She cancelled my JWT and Enigma dates)

I saw her at the peak of my standom (ArtRave) and for the Joanne World Tour (right before she cancelled the whole thing dd). Both were amazing times. If this is anything resembling Enigma I would be extremely disappointed and would rather not sully my record of excellent Gaga tour experiences.

If she was coming anywhere near me, I’d go. It’s still Her after all. Chromatica really isn’t anything special and she seemed to give up weeks before the album itself dropped, but I don’t think she ever half-assed a concert before. Even Enigma, horrendous as it might be, she was committed to that clown show. She was there every night, licking fingers and asking dancer to scream FUCK YOU at her face. And honestly, the way things are going, (don’t wanna be pessimistic) watching her live looks like something getting scarcer.

I spent about £530 on two tickets for this so I really hope this isn’t the Vegas show with a bigger stage and that she actually creates a show for Chromatica.

I am also prepared to be disappointed in this though as I feel like that won’t happen.

But I really enjoy going to concerts anyway so I’ll enjoy myself regardless