Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball

If she was coming anywhere near me, I’d go. It’s still Her after all. Chromatica really isn’t anything special and she seemed to give up weeks before the album itself dropped, but I don’t think she ever half-assed a concert before. Even Enigma, horrendous as it might be, she was committed to that clown show. She was there every night, licking fingers and asking dancer to scream FUCK YOU at her face. And honestly, the way things are going, (don’t wanna be pessimistic) watching her live looks like something getting scarcer.

To be truly honest that fans loves it or not, that show was totally self conscious about how 'grotesque' it was. And I actually loved this.

Got my Golden Circle tickets for Arnhem from the local presale, was pretty easy. Any idea how many Golden Circle tickets there usually are? The presale sold them out? The area looks pretty big on the map though.

I treated my friend to upgrade her regular standing to Golden Circle - Gaga only comes every 4 years or what not... So it's worth it! And it is as a thank you for all her help she gave me for my house! Can't wait to surprise her - it will be her first Gaga concert and she will probably drive us so I can drink teehee.

Last edited:
Yeah its super easy to get them! Just looked through live nation presale and only 14 people were ahead in the queue and can get gold circle straight away!

Wonder how well it will sell, considering the first London date sold out pretty much immediately 2 years ago when first on sale

The era may have been lackluster and the VMA performance and Enigma aesthetic aren't giving me a ton of optimism about the tour aesthetic... but I cannot wait to get every inch of my life to "Replay" and "Enigma" in a stadium setting.
Hopefully Eli Russell is not involved

forgot all about the presale going live this morning. just popped on there and grabbed four golden circle tickets. They’ll need to do some promo for this tour. thing are different than they were even two years ago for her dd

I mean, a tour for a two year old album that she didn't promote? Of course there's no interest. I'm surprised they haven't rebranded it as a hits tour. Does anyone but the most hardcore even know what a Chromatica is?

I mean, a tour for a two year old album that she didn't promote? Of course there's no interest. I'm surprised they haven't rebranded it as a hits tour. Does anyone but the most hardcore even know what a Chromatica is?

This tone of this thread is...a lot.
Lady Gaga released an album you all didn't like...she's not suddenly an unsuccessful flop indie girl with a hidden album era? What even is this??

Lady Gaga released an album you all didn't like...she's not suddenly an unsuccessful flop indie girl with a hidden album era? What even is this??
I actually love Chromatica (one of the few), you can go back and read my constant defenses of it. It's the fact that it was done in the blink of an eye and two years later they're naming a tour after it that I find puzzling.

To say Chromatica doesn't ring a lot of bells as a term with most people is not as dramatic as you make it out to be. Gaga has selling power and everybody here knows that. It's just that branding her tour Chromatica will not really help (but also don't hurt).

Some people here always overestimate how much the GP cares about a popstar's entire catalogue after their imperial phases. People know Gaga will put on a show no matter what and drop some hits they love. That's why they buy a ticket.