Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball | Page 48 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Mar 9, 2020.

1. She’ll probably throw “Million Reasons” in the piano section with “Shallow” but that’s all the Joanne representation we’ll get.

Sam and Jordtayylor like this.
  2. I’m not a ballad hater but… lord help us.

Macanudo and OlliMaus like this.
  3. The Royal Variety Performance made me fall in love with Million Reasons, it sounds so much better. The strings are gorgeous

4. RMK

RMK

Part of me feels like she may give Always Remember Us This Way an outing instead. It isn't a cut from her albums but the streams are insane. She's yet to acknowledge it.

5. They could (and likely will at some point) ret-con Always Remember Us This Way into a hit, Who Run The World (Girls) style.

6. Justice for Hair, Body & Face.

Mikey1701, Jacques, Sam and 9 others like this.
  7. RMK

RMK

It garners more streams than Rain On Me, so it basically is. Considering how quickly the steam ran out for Chromatica, they really should've just sent it to radio and let it become a formal single in the states.

LGStan93 likes this.
  8. Always Remember Us This Way is really the classic that got away. It charted high for a non single, sells/streams well, was Grammy nominated...I understand why they went all in on Shallow but really what a missed opportunity.

9. I listen to Always Remember Us This Way a lot more than Shallow. I really hope she breaks it out but I never hold my breath. I also hope she brings back Scheiße (but without that GOD AWFUL robot / suit.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
    Volumi, Conan, LGStan93 and 1 other person like this.
  10. Anecdotal but Always Remember Us This Way is my straight brother and mom’s favorite song from the movie, they always listen to it and it’s a drunken karaoke staple at home ddd

11. I wonder if she will sing the Top Gun song.

heavymetalGAGA likes this.
  12. It'll never happen but I hope she does Gypsy. It was THE standout from ARTPOP.

Macanudo and Andrew like this.
  13. Mmmm yep yep, that and Sexxx Dreams.
    Both would have made amazing singles

Alenko, Mikey1701 and Vasilios like this.

14. Looks the same when I checked the U.S. shows.

Stuart likes this.
  15. It's alive. Now add a EU date I can attend Bobby.

Laurence likes this.
  16. nn I'm in Florida right then for a Killers concert...do I attempt Miami...

Tracy Jacks, Sleepycat and Vasilios like this.
  17. Sell The Killers tickets yes.

18. they're a few days before so it's fine, hm hm hmmmmm I will have to see.

19. Sell them anyway!

finito, Ethan Rams, LPT and 20 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.